1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
  2. Big Announcement Coming for 2015 Football Season!!

Be on the look out for a big Packer Forum announcement when the schedule is released. Full details coming soon...

Ok we need a Patriots vs. Packers Superbowl right now!

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by Cheesehead625, Dec 17, 2012.

1. ivo610

ivo610 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +4,039
    Rodgers can pick apart any team in the league. It's just execution, we have all the pieces in place.

I mean as long as we don't allow an o lineman to return the ball 70 or so yrds

2. Cheesehead625

Cheesehead625 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +145
    Good point... Rush actually believes the bull that spews from his hole... I call it a hole because I can't tell what one he's speaking from.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. GreenBlood

GreenBlood Banned Banned

Ratings:
    +652
    My point was that Mathews and Bayless are both $hitbags.

4. Cheesehead625

Cheesehead625 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +145
    I know, I got your point. My point was that those two were marginal sheet bags, while Rush is really an unfair comparison. Rush takes the cake :tup:

• Winner Winner x 1
  5. Darth Garfunkel

Darth Garfunkel Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +495
    It's all show biz whether it's rush or skip or some other kook. Stirring the pot for ratings takes precedent over truth or accuracy. I doubt they buy even half of their own bs.

6. Kitten

Kitten Feline Cheesehead Staff Member Super Moderator

Ratings:
    +1,427
    I don't pay Skip any mind. Rodgers speaks for himself on the football field, that's all I care about. Regarding a Packers and Patriots SB, it looks like it is going to be the Pats for the AFC but there are other teams in the AFC who might have something to say about that. For the NFC, Packers, Giants, Falcons and SF. It's anybody's race.

7. GreenBlood

GreenBlood Banned Banned

Ratings:
    +652
    You must be joking. Chris "thrill up my leg" Mathews is the worst, hands down. Keith Olbermann is a close second followed by Ed Schultz.

8. ivo610

ivo610 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +4,039
    No politics, take it somewhere else.

9. Cheesehead625

Cheesehead625 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +145
    Who's talking politics? Not me, purely talking about Sports and Rush's racist remarks. ;) j/k

10. buggybill2003

buggybill2003 Moderator Staff Member Moderator

Ratings:
    +1,790
    I have to agree with Oshkoshpackfan earlier comment, I dont think we`d come off well if we played the Patriots just yet. If I`m honest, I wouldn`t say anybody would be a certainty just yet.

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. Jules

Jules The Colts Fan

Ratings:
    +754
    Packers could beat any team in the AFC outside the Colts. (j/k)

Pats seem to have a handle on the AFC teams, really. But, the NFC might be a bit tougher for them. I am actually stunned they went 1-3 vs. the NFC this year. I can understand Seattle/SF but Arizona? Oh come on...

You would just have to outscore them, simple as that. You can outscore them too. Their defensive strengths are still up front with Wilfork (who Saturday has had a lot of experience against too both good and bad) and they still thrive on turnovers. Don't turn the ball over vs. the Pats. ....

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  12. Bogart

Bogart Duke Mantee

Ratings:
    +871
    The Patriots look like the lone super power of the AFC.

Houston is overrated. Their defense gets gashed to bits against real teams, and Denver hasn't played a real team in months. They will be one done easily. Not to mention Denver has only beat one playoff team, and Baltimore is pretty average this year.

New England has a cake walk to the Super Bowl, and you have to admit they've done better this year. They are running the ball a lot better, and their defense has improved somewhat. I don't see anyone beating them in the playoffs. Brady would tear Denver to pieces, and we all know Houston is in for a rude awakening.