Ok we need a Patriots vs. Packers Superbowl right now!

ThePerfectBeard

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm so tired of Skip Brainless running his mouth. I want to shut him up for good. Now is the perfect time. He doesn't give Aaron any respect. With our struggles on defense it would be Tom vs. Aaron. I want to beat Tom Brady straight up and shut everyone's mouth including Skips. I would hope this is what Aaron wants as well. No more messing around. Let's get healthy and give a beat down to the Pats like we did in 1996.

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It's like Lays Potato chips....you know it's full of grease and bad for you but you can't put the bag down haha. I can't stand Skip Bayless or Stephen A Smith!!!!
Havent watched much on espn in 4 years. 30 for 30, nfl films presents, and games are really the only times I watch espn outside of being in a bar.

I know everyone hates those guys but I barely have a clue why. The whole system at espn is broke, espn tv personalities were told to not tweet about sports this weekend and to tweet about the tragedy. People are upset about some guy on espn making racist comments, but they repeatedly aired the segment according to news sources. Its not about quality programing, its about ratings and upset people with these types of programs. Its about arguing for the sake of arguing. I realized a long time ago that I never actually learned anything from those programs. Id rather spend an hour on football outsiders than an hour watching espn.

El Guapo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Are these guys on TV in the middle of the day? Aside from knowing the names, I don't think that I've ever seen one on an NFL show. Maybe I need to be unemployed for a while

VolvoD

Cheesehead
Reaction score
He's the Rush Limbaugh of clueless sports analysis talking heads, his mission is to p*ss everyone off. So I will say he is good at his job. Never watch him.

HyponGrey

Caseus Locutus Est
Reaction score
I'm so tired of Skip Brainless running his mouth.
Thought it was Skip Baseless?
I can't stand Skip Bayless or Stephen A Smith!!!!
I actually like Stephen A, granted that could be because I read him as a kid when he still wrote for the Philadelphia papers. You just have to realize, you can't trust anything he says about Pennsylvania, New York, New Jersey, or Maryland, because of his background. He was raise in Philly, got his first big break in NY, and had some time in DC.
He's the Rush Limbaugh of clueless sports analysis talking heads, his mission is to p*ss everyone off.
The strange thing about it is, I fully believe that he is screwed up enough to actually believe everything he says in his personal brand of shock journalism.

Alex

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Are these guys on TV in the middle of the day? Aside from knowing the names, I don't think that I've ever seen one on an NFL show. Maybe I need to be unemployed for a while

They usually show these guys throughout the morning until maybe 1 pm ct I think. It's just two guys spewing their stupid opinions. I'm jealous you don't know who Skip is because I wish I didn't. He gargles Tebow and Brady's man meat and gives no respect to Rodgers..the guy is simply there to play instigator.

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
Patriots?? Cheesehead, I'd be more concerned with getting past the Wild Card opponent in the NFC first.

I don't see the Pack passing the 9'ers for the 2nd seed (save for a complete 9'er meltdown and the Pack winning their last two), but ... imagine a Packers/Seattle or Packers/Vikings or even a Packers/Bears WildCard game ... all of the "the Pack SHOULD win...." stuff aside... the Seahawks did play the Pack toe-to-toe (before lucking out) whether anyone will admit it or not; the Bears and/or the Vikes are familiar foes who know the Pack inside out - and thus, either of those teams are capable, then, there's the reality that both the Giants and 9'ers cleaned our clock ... make no mistake...we have bigger fish to fry than who they play in the Super Bowl.

Can I just add that I'm with you 100% on shutting up the CT media? It is sickening listening to those guys ... and really, there's no escaping it since their blather gets reported and re-reported because... well, just because. Fact is, I'd rather that some other team did the Pack's dirty work and the Pack end up with the least talented AFC team if they make it through the gauntlet of the NFC.

Oshkoshpackfan

YUT !!!
Reaction score
If the pack faced off vs the pats today, we would get smoked, sorry. They have to many weapons, they are healthier than we are, brady has a MUCH better O line........ would not be a good news game.

rodell330

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If the pack faced off vs the pats today, we would get smoked, sorry. They have to many weapons, they are healthier than we are, brady has a MUCH better O line........ would not be a good news game.

You think so?? I think it would go down to who has the ball last because i don't see either defense stopping anybody. Something along the lines of Crosby missing a 45 yard FG... then Brady driving the Patsies down field only for their kicker to make a 45 yard Fg to win the game 38-35 :cry:

Oshkoshpackfan

YUT !!!
Reaction score
^ no, they are a way more high tempo, fast paced team. I don't think we hang with them. Plus they are getting gronk back. Gronk/hernandez/welker/woodhead/Brandon Lloyd/ deion branch/ridley/ Brady = to many offensive weapons for us to match up on.

HyponGrey

Caseus Locutus Est
Reaction score
Besides, even if we beat them 70-0 Skip would make every excuse in the book for Brady, the same way he did in every game they lost, the same way he did for Romo.

rodell330

Cheesehead
Reaction score
^ no, they are a way more high tempo, fast paced team. I don't think we hang with them. Plus they are getting gronk back. Gronk/hernandez/welker/woodhead/Brandon Lloyd/ deion branch/ridley/ Brady = to many offensive weapons for us to match up on.

Ok ....we have Jennings,Nelson,Cobb,Jones, Finley and Rodgers. Theres no way they can match up with us either and i'll take our defense any day over theres.

Oshkoshpackfan

YUT !!!
Reaction score
^ sorry dude, I love our packers, but I see the light without the fog. The pats stack points on the board with a quickness. They are like the 2011 packers. They can easily put up 40-45+ points. We struggle to put up 30 points lately. Granted we shoot ourselves in the foot and MM wont keep his foot on the gas. The other side of that coin is bill bellacheap.......he dont care if he is up by 30 points going into the 4th, he will still dial up long bombs and add more. I don't think we match up offensively, they have an edge on us.

GreenBlood

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I'm so tired of Skip Brainless running his mouth. I want to shut him up for good. Now is the perfect time. He doesn't give Aaron any respect. With our struggles on defense it would be Tom vs. Aaron. I want to beat Tom Brady straight up and shut everyone's mouth including Skips. I would hope this is what Aaron wants as well. No more messing around. Let's get healthy and give a beat down to the Pats like we did in 1996.

Why not just change the channel?

GreenBlood

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
^ sorry dude, I love our packers, but I see the light without the fog. The pats stack points on the board with a quickness. They are like the 2011 packers. They can easily put up 40-45+ points. We struggle to put up 30 points lately.

That's only because we haven't had Nelson and Jennings on the field together much at all this year. In the brief times they have played together this year, we've been unstoppable as well.

GreenBlood

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

We're getting Nelson back soon.

Jennings/Nelson/Jones/Cobb/Finley/Green/Kuhn/Rodgers = too many weapons for anyone else to match up on too. And with Gronktard coming back, we would instantly have a significant advantage in overall IQ.

BTW, Branch doesn't concern me at all and Welker is overrated. For all the complaining people do about Finley, Welker is a drop machine. He had 4 drops in one game a couple weeks ago and Patriot fans know he's good for at least 1 easy drop per game.

Oshkoshpackfan

YUT !!!
Reaction score
^ Hmmm.....yes and no. We have had them together and still been shut down on the long ball. Last year it seemed like every damn game we had 3 or more big bombs down field that connected, this year we are lucky to get off one long pass play. If not for cobb saving our bacon game in and game out, we would have a lesser record.

Oshkoshpackfan

YUT !!!
Reaction score
We're getting Nelson back soon.

Jennings/Nelson/Jones/Cobb/Finley/Green/Kuhn/Rodgers = too many weapons for anyone else to match up on too. And with Gronktard coming back, we would instantly have a significant advantage in overall IQ.

Sorry, disagree on your list somewhat.....Kuhn/green don't fit in the big weapons list.....last year Kuhn, yes, this year, No.

HyponGrey

Caseus Locutus Est
Reaction score
^ sorry dude, I love our packers, but I see the light without the fog. The pats stack points on the board with a quickness. They are like the 2011 packers. They can easily put up 40-45+ points. We struggle to put up 30 points lately. Granted we shoot ourselves in the foot and MM wont keep his foot on the gas. The other side of that coin is bill bellacheap.......he dont care if he is up by 30 points going into the 4th, he will still dial up long bombs and add more. I don't think we match up offensively, they have an edge on us.
2010 Packers could beat the 16-0 Patriots. If our Team is healthy (not necessarily completely healthy) and running on all cylinders, we can beat a healthy, hot Patriots.

GreenBlood

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Sorry, disagree on your list somewhat.....Kuhn/green don't fit in the big weapons list.....last year Kuhn, yes, this year, No.

Then I would take Branch and Woodhead off your list. Woodhead and Ridley don't take the field at the same time, so you count them as a single weapon and Branch was unemployed until a couple weeks ago.

Sorry, but I say bring 'em on and we'll do fine against them.

GreenBlood

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
He's the Rush Limbaugh of clueless sports analysis talking heads, his mission is to p*ss everyone off. So I will say he is good at his job. Never watch him.

I would say he's the Chris Mathews of sports.

Oshkoshpackfan

YUT !!!
Reaction score
Ridley is a better back than ours combined..lol, he can be on the weapons list wheather or not on the field at the same time or not....ammo is ammo.

Members online

Latest posts