Ok we need a Patriots vs. Packers Superbowl right now!

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Rodgers can pick apart any team in the league. It's just execution, we have all the pieces in place.

I mean as long as we don't allow an o lineman to return the ball 70 or so yrds

Darth Garfunkel

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It's all show biz whether it's rush or skip or some other kook. Stirring the pot for ratings takes precedent over truth or accuracy. I doubt they buy even half of their own bs.

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
I don't pay Skip any mind. Rodgers speaks for himself on the football field, that's all I care about. Regarding a Packers and Patriots SB, it looks like it is going to be the Pats for the AFC but there are other teams in the AFC who might have something to say about that. For the NFC, Packers, Giants, Falcons and SF. It's anybody's race.

GreenBlood

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I know, I got your point. My point was that those two were marginal sheet bags, while Rush is really an unfair comparison. Rush takes the cake :tup:

You must be joking. Chris "thrill up my leg" Mathews is the worst, hands down. Keith Olbermann is a close second followed by Ed Schultz.

I

I asked LT to delete my acct

I have to agree with Oshkoshpackfan earlier comment, I dont think we`d come off well if we played the Patriots just yet. If I`m honest, I wouldn`t say anybody would be a certainty just yet.

Jules

The Colts Fan
Reaction score
Packers could beat any team in the AFC outside the Colts. (j/k)

Pats seem to have a handle on the AFC teams, really. But, the NFC might be a bit tougher for them. I am actually stunned they went 1-3 vs. the NFC this year. I can understand Seattle/SF but Arizona? Oh come on...

You would just have to outscore them, simple as that. You can outscore them too. Their defensive strengths are still up front with Wilfork (who Saturday has had a lot of experience against too both good and bad) and they still thrive on turnovers. Don't turn the ball over vs. the Pats. ....

Bogart

Duke Mantee
Reaction score
The Patriots look like the lone super power of the AFC.

Houston is overrated. Their defense gets gashed to bits against real teams, and Denver hasn't played a real team in months. They will be one done easily. Not to mention Denver has only beat one playoff team, and Baltimore is pretty average this year.

New England has a cake walk to the Super Bowl, and you have to admit they've done better this year. They are running the ball a lot better, and their defense has improved somewhat. I don't see anyone beating them in the playoffs. Brady would tear Denver to pieces, and we all know Houston is in for a rude awakening.

Members online

Latest posts