Official Viking game

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score
Hey, Broncos fan here. I have to post this here as not sure I can post new thread even with 5 replies.

I was a big fan of Ladarious Gunter in the draft and wanted the Broncos to draft him. I know he is a back-up and a project but how is he getting on ? Does he see the field much on certain packages or ST's ?

Thanks, and good luck in the playoffs !!

Are you here to propose a trade? Because he is awesome!! Will talk to TT, but maybe straight up for Miller or Thomas? :coffee:

ExpatPacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Vikings have won four of their last five, lost to Arizona by 3. Packers got completely whipped by Ariz. I hate to predict who is going to win because it's hard to stomach the idea of the Vikings sweeping the Packers for the first time in what, ever? Unfortunately I think that's is what's going to happen.

Packerlifer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Vikings have won four of their last five, lost to Arizona by 3. Packers got completely whipped by Ariz. I hate to predict who is going to win because it's hard to stomach the idea of the Vikings sweeping the Packers for the first time in what, ever? Unfortunately I think that's is what's going to happen.

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

PackerDNA

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If the Packers lose, it will be the first time they've been swept in division games at home since.......1968.

D

Deleted member 6794

The Packers won the first meeting at Minnesota, 30-13, so it will be awfully tough for the Vikings to sweep them this season.

The November game is actually the reason I'm optimistic and why I'm predicting the Packers to win by more than a score.

Last edited by a moderator:

PackerDNA

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The thing is it's tough to beat anyone twice in a season, even tougher to do it three times in one season.

D

Deleted member 6794

The thing is it's tough to beat anyone twice in a season, even tougher to do it three times in one season.

It's probable the Packers would have to play the Seahawks if they end up winning the division as I don't see Seattle winning at Arizona.

PackerDNA

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Sounds like the Cards don't intend to rest people or hold back, and there isn't a lot of incentive for Seattle.

jetfixer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I don't know if this has been brought up, and yes it's far fetched........but, Rest your guys, take a loss. As apposed to playing the Seahawks at home ( yea, why give up a home game) go to D.C. rested, beat a weaker team, and advance to play Arizona again, if you win you could have a home NFC championship against Sea. Yes, it's way out there but......

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score
If the Packers had nothing to play for (NFC North crown & #3 seed) as well as they had been playing really well and didn't need to work on much, then and only then can I ever see resting players for the playoffs. But since the Packers are playing for the NFC North Title, home field advantage over 3 other teams AND really need to figure their offense out, IMO....this game is critical to not only win, but to get some offensive continuity and confidence going in the process. If they don't, it's going to be a short post season for the Packers.

D

Deleted member 6794

Packers upgrade Mike Neal and B.J. Raji to probable and downgrade Sam Shields to doubtful for tomorrow's game.

ExpatPacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The Packers won the first meeting at Minnesota, 30-13, so it will be awfully tough for the Vikings to sweep them this season.

The November game is actually the reason I'm optimistic and why I'm predicting the Packers to win by more than a score.

Hmm, yes so they did. Now why did I think the Packers had lost that game?

bigbubbatd

Cheesehead
Reaction score
31-28 Whichever team the refs are for, that's who will win.
Who wins if the refs don't favor anyone? Better question is there a way for the Packers to win without Viking fans saying the refs gave the game to the Packers?

PackerDNA

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Doesn't seem like it will get any better this week, Bill.
Everyone's still banged up, and it looks like Bak will be out.

Packers907

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This game is a complete toss up. No clue which team will show up but I guess its just a matter of watching the first quarter. Shutting down AP will be a big task once again but can be done. This team has been beaten down so much this year by injuries it's hard to judge the true talent of the team. Tomorrow I'm just going to watch, once again, in optimism. Hopefully they can get it done.

PackerDNA

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It seems as AP goes, so goes the game. He's always the key, and it also seems like either we shut him down or he runs all over us. Looking forward to a great game and an electric atmosphere at Lambeau.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts