Official Viking game

Quientus

Oenophile
Reaction score
Should be a good match-up - Defense is ok, not like Bridgewater is "elite", so even if low scoring, The Pack should be able to pull out a win ...

Half Empty

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Wow, without even waiting to see if there are five reasonably healthy Olinemen? Plus the litany of Duds that'll be in the other thread (assuming every posts isn't "they all are duds").

red4tribe

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Call me crazy (and I'm sure many will disagree with me), but I think it might be better if we lose this game. If we win, there is a good chance we will get Seattle at home. Lose, and we'll go on the road against Washington. I like our chances against Washington much more. After the wild card round it'd be a crapshoot anyway, since we'd be on the road.

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
Yep...someone's gonna win and someone's gonna lose. :unsure: My confidence isn't brimming

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Call me crazy (and I'm sure many will disagree with me), but I think it might be better if we lose this game. If we win, there is a good chance we will get Seattle at home. Lose, and we'll go on the road against Washington. I like our chances against Washington much more. After the wild card round it'd be a crapshoot anyway, since we'd be on the road.

I never want to lose the division to MN

Lakekab

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I really hope the entire coaching staff is fired after they lose to the Viqueens.

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I don't want to either, but I think playing the Redskins on the road is far preferable to playing Seattle at home given how the offense is playing now.

I would love an opportunity to beat seattle over washington. If you think this team isnt going to go very far why does it matter where we lose?

red4tribe

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I would love an opportunity to beat seattle over washington. If you think this team isnt going to go very far why does it matter where we lose?

It matters because you never know what can happen, even if it seems like your team isn't going anywhere. The best chance at winning the Super Bowl is by playing the weakest teams en route to San Francisco. We beat the Redskins, maybe Carolina or Arizona lay an egg, and then we are two wins from the Lombardi trophy. Whatever gets us closer to the title is preferable for me.

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It matters because you never know what can happen, even if it seems like your team isn't going anywhere. The best chance at winning the Super Bowl is by playing the weakest teams en route to San Francisco. We beat the Redskins, maybe Carolina or Arizona lay an egg, and then we are two wins from the Lombardi trophy. Whatever gets us closer to the title is preferable for me.

I would never advocate laying down and handing the division to another team but hey I guess different opinion

Reaction score
The reality is its week 17 and we are regressing. I'm beginning to accept our woes go deeper than the actual players on the field.

Jason Comp

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I really hope the entire coaching staff is fired after they lose to the Viqueens.
I can see making a change with Capers, but I do say he isn't the one missing tackles 2 yards behind the line of scrimmage turning into 20+ yard runs. Same with McCarthy on offense, he's not dropping passes or throwing picks to guys covered in the end zone.

melvin dangerr

In it to Win it All
Reaction score
I can see making a change with Capers, but I do say he isn't the one missing tackles 2 yards behind the line of scrimmage turning into 20+ yard runs. Same with McCarthy on offense, he's not dropping passes or throwing picks to guys covered in the end zone.
Yeah, but we all know who eventually will get the blame

aristotle

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The reality is its week 17 and we are regressing. I'm beginning to accept our woes go deeper than the actual players on the field.
Regressing is an understatement. This team is an embarrassment. Call Mike Holmgren and get this team serious again. Since the 2010 SB Championship this team has flirted with being a serious contender, but the only thing they have accomplished is more seats at Lambeau and record revenues, while ignoring the true needs of this team to bring another championship to hard working fans who are stuck paying 3-400 dollars a ticket to a greedy group of team supported businesses who have plenty of tickets available, even though the season tickets are supposedly "sold out".
How about a top notch tight end, cornerback, and OT?

Don't worry the new "Packerland" will be open in 2017. I'm sure another Shares offering is coming soon.

Lakekab

Cheesehead
Reaction score
1. After getting our butt's kicked by ViQueens Sunday night, who do we lose to in the playoffs?
2. Will Rodgers demand to be traded when the season ends and where does he end up, Denver maybe?

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score
1. After getting our butt's kicked by ViQueens Sunday night, who do we lose to in the playoffs?
2. Will Rodgers demand to be traded when the season ends and where does he end up, Denver maybe?
#1 --Nobody?
#2 --Why? Green bay couldn't absorb his cap hit. He's going nowhere the next few years but might end up in L.A. at the end if he's still hooked up with Olivia.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts