Official Viking game

bigbubbatd

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I would rather play the redskins but there isn't a more annoying fan base than the Vikings so there is no way I would want to give them the North. I have had to put up with Viking fans the past couple days mocking the packers and pretty much guaranteeing a victory. Feels a lot like 4 or 5 weeks ago and I would love the same outcome.

For some reason the Packers can run the ball better on the Vikings than most teams. Hopefully they can hold ap in check and grind one out.

Cheese Meister

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I would rather play the redskins but there isn't a more annoying fan base than the Vikings so there is no way I would want to give them the North. I have had to put up with Viking fans the past couple days mocking the packers and pretty much guaranteeing a victory. Feels a lot like 4 or 5 weeks ago and I would love the same outcome.

For some reason the Packers can run the ball better on the Vikings than most teams. Hopefully they can hold ap in check and grind one out.
I live in Minnesota, so I have to listen to this Viking trash talk all season. Well, regardless who wins, both teams have playoff game(s).
BTW, the Bears win the division in 2010, and look what it got them!

Mondio

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If you're not playing to win at this time of the year, you might as well go home. if you can't play well enough to beat the Vikings, then it won't matter who you get in the playoffs either.

Packerlover

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I firmly believe that any man's finest hour, the greatest fulfillment of all that he holds dear, is the moment when he has worked his heart out in a good cause and lies exhausted on the field of battle - victorious. Vince Lombardi

GreenBaySlacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Bridgwater has become quite a leader for their team. So did Christian Ponder there for a minute. Petersons years of opportunity are flying by... So you never know when he could go off. Im not as optimistic as usual. That cardinals game was brutal. The Vikes are on a roll. This will be a hard fought game. I hope

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score
I'm feeling optimistic and festive. Packers shock the NFL and their fans, Rodgers goes wild, Packers gear up for the Playoffs and win 37-16. :geek:

D

Deleted member 6794

Linval Joseph, the Vikings best run stopper on the defensive line,is doubtful for Sunday's game.

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score
Yeah, I'm still on vacation, right now in Chicago, driving up to Lambeau for Sunday's game.

I too was getting a bit concerned about you Captain. There were reports of you being in Chicago and I feared the worst.....you had gone over to the dark side and became a Bear fan! :eek:

TJV

Lifelong Packers Fanatic
Reaction score
Perhaps true, but isn't it equally preposterous to continually conduct the same experiment with the same variables and expect a different result? Next year will simply be a repeat of this year; Mike McCarthy / Dom Capers / Aaron Rodgers / et al. Not that its a TERRIBLE group to work with but shouldn't we shake up the position coaches or the strength and conditioning coaches or SOMETHING?
I don’t think the “same experiment” argument holds when you look at where they ended last season. McCarthy determined if he wasn’t so involved with the offense and play calling the outcome of the NFCCG would have been different and of course that would have put ‘em in the Super Bowl with “Mike McCarthy / Dom Capers / Aaron Rodgers / et al”. I would like to see more significant changes made this offseason but there were good reasons to believe the Packers were on the verge of a title going into this one.
There has to be ONE KEY VARIABLE that has kept this team down this year and I think it MUST be that our receivers suck and can't get open.
If only that were true. Unfortunately there doesn’t have to be one thing wrong. It could be a combination of things wrong all interacting with each other to make the whole even worse.

D

Deleted member 6794

Packers injury report:

Out: Jayrone Elliott, Justin Perillo

Questionable: David Bakhtiari, Mike Daniels, Mike Neal, B.J. Raji, Sam Shields

Probable: Bryan Bulaga, Letroy Guion, Casey Hayward, Eddie Lacy, T.J. Lang, Corey Linsley, Clay Matthews, Nick Perry, Josh Sitton

bronx_2003

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hey, Broncos fan here. I have to post this here as not sure I can post new thread even with 5 replies.

I was a big fan of Ladarious Gunter in the draft and wanted the Broncos to draft him. I know he is a back-up and a project but how is he getting on ? Does he see the field much on certain packages or ST's ?

Thanks, and good luck in the playoffs !!

Sky King

Reaction score
Hey, Broncos fan here. I have to post this here as not sure I can post new thread even with 5 replies.

I was a big fan of Ladarious Gunter in the draft and wanted the Broncos to draft him. I know he is a back-up and a project but how is he getting on ? Does he see the field much on certain packages or ST's ?

We see an occasional Gunter sighting when he's on the active roster, which has not been an every game thing. Nothing much to report, really.

D

Deleted member 6794

Gunter has only played a total of eight defensive snaps and another 46 on special teams. He was impressive in preseason but has mostly been inactive during the regular season.

Members online

Latest posts