OFFICIAL THREAD ON PACKER STOCK SALE

VolvoD

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You should see them all laughing at us on the Chicago Bears MB. I just keep reminding them what an idiot McCaskey is.

yes, isnt it amazing that if the bears were owned by the people, none of thier fans would purchase their stock? :rolleyes:

Mushroom

Packer Owner/Shareholder
Reaction score
Anyone find any 12x8 nice frames for the certificates? Was hoping to find a packer one, but it was $55 and sort of shabby looking

Packer fan forever

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Anyone find any 12x8 nice frames for the certificates? Was hoping to find a packer one, but it was $55 and sort of shabby looking
I posted one in green and gold I found on ebay (see page 18 of this forum.) Also $54. There is also a really nice green suede mat with a logo (ebay - same post) that the seller will cut to 12x8 for stock certificates, then you would need a frame of your choice. I was hoping the Pro Shop might offer something special, but there hasn't been any indication of that yet. Please post if you find anything else.

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
Justed trying to get back in the loop after 1 week away. Hoping there are lots of new Packers owners. I am an owner and, after Christmas, so will each of my three kids. :) As owner, I'll be calling Aaron later today to discuss the upcoming game.
What a nice Mommy!:inlove:

neilfii

Hall of Fame Fan
Reaction score
Justed trying to get back in the loop after 1 week away. Hoping there are lots of new Packers owners. I am an owner and, after Christmas, so will each of my three kids. :) As owner, I'll be calling Aaron later today to discuss the upcoming game.

Seriously!? That's why you're going to call him?

Powarun

Big Bay Blues fan
Reaction score
I talked to a guy at the Lambeau field today asking if they could just print my certificate there, and he said they couldn't and they get printed up in Minnesotta then shipped from there.

realcaliforniacheese

A-Rods Boss
Reaction score
I posted one in green and gold I found on ebay (see page 18 of this forum.) Also $54. There is also a really nice green suede mat with a logo (ebay - same post) that the seller will cut to 12x8 for stock certificates, then you would need a frame of your choice. I was hoping the Pro Shop might offer something special, but there hasn't been any indication of that yet. Please post if you find anything else.
i have a feeling that with there being suddenly 185 K shares going out there is going to be a shortage of frames.

Miguel B.

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Wow that was quick! What time did you order on! I wonder if they are doing it by name or order no?

I ordered my share 30 seconds after getting the email that the shares hit the market on Dec 6th. I paid with my credit card. I'm excited to get the certificate and order some of that shareholder swag. :tup:

rawalabhay

Cheesehead
Reaction score
No tracking email yet for me. I probably ordered about 2-3 min after 8, but when you consider 1600 shares in the first 10 min, I could be way down the list!

Miguel B.

Cheesehead
Reaction score
No tracking email yet for me. I probably ordered about 2-3 min after 8, but when you consider 1600 shares in the first 10 min, I could be way down the list!

Perhaps tomorrow you will get the tracking number, I would guess they print these certificates like hot cakes.