OFFICIAL THREAD ON PACKER STOCK SALE

bradwillrockyou

Cheesehead
Reaction score
email [email protected] did you print out your number from your web page for reference when you purchased?

I did indeed, but now I have another issue. I FINALLY relieved my confirmation email today, BUT there is no "11 Digit Control Number" on it. It's just the same 10 digit confirmation number they gave me when I made my initial purchase. I need the "11 Digit Control Number" to sign in to the Shareholders page on the Packers website. The sign-in page say they send this Control Number on my email purchase confirmation, but they didn't!

Does anyone know how I can get this "11 Digit Control Number"?

In less annoying news, I'm already frame shopping! :D

Packer fan forever

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I did indeed, but now I have another issue. I FINALLY relieved my confirmation email today, BUT there is no "11 Digit Control Number" on it. It's just the same 10 digit confirmation number they gave me when I made my initial purchase. I need the "11 Digit Control Number" to sign in to the Shareholders page on the Packers website. The sign-in page say they send this Control Number on my email purchase confirmation, but they didn't!

Email them and ask. I haven't received a confirmation email yet, either, though I received a confirmation number after ordering Tuesday morning. The control number will be on the certificate, but they should be able to give it to you via email (unless it is not yet recorded.) This email address worked for me when I needed mine a few months back, and tell them it is so you can gain access to the Shareholder's merchandise: [email protected]

bradwillrockyou

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Email them and ask. I haven't received a confirmation email yet, either, though I received a confirmation number after ordering Tuesday morning. The control number will be on the certificate, but they should be able to give it to you via email (unless it is not yet recorded.) This email address worked for me when I needed mine a few months back, and tell them it is so you can gain access to the Shareholder's merchandise: [email protected]

I'll try that. Thanks!

realcaliforniacheese

A-Rods Boss
Reaction score

I only received a 10 digit number on my order confirmation. They were hit hard the first day so they are probably going to take awhile to get things caught up. They haven't done anything like this before. Last time they sold stock it was all done on paper.

Packer fan forever

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Glad you found someone, and am VERY happy for you, and quite everyone other Packer fan out there, other fans that bought Packers stock for the sake of it, ummmmmmmmmmm, yeah thanks for the donation.
Ain't America grand! We can spend our money on whatever makes us happy.

No one has ever told us this was anything else. It is not a valuable financial investment, and they tell us that at every turn. It supports our team, and it does legitimately make us shareholders. Obviously, it seems foolish to you, but for many of us on this forum it is a dream come true. Let us have our fun and be proud of being part of the Packers organization in our own small way. After all, 185,000 people can't all be wrong.

greenandgold

I'm Dirty Hairy Callahan
Reaction score
Ain't America grand! We can spend our money on whatever makes us happy.

No one has ever told us this was anything else. It is not a valuable financial investment, and they tell us that at every turn. It supports our team, and it does legitimately make us shareholders. Obviously, it seems foolish to you, but for many of us on this forum it is a dream come true. Let us have our fun and be proud of being part of the Packers organization in our own small way. After all, 185,000 people can't all be wrong.

You should see them all laughing at us on the Chicago Bears MB. I just keep reminding them what an idiot McCaskey is.

Packer fan forever

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You should see them all laughing at us on the Chicago Bears MB. I just keep reminding them what an idiot McCaskey is.
Oh - like any of us cares what Bears fans - or any others - think. They will never own any portion of their team! It may also be an indication of the level of fan commitment to our team as opposed to others.;)

OP
OP
M

maccadon3000

Cheesehead
Reaction score
so gifting works for out of country people. if you have a paypal account and your out of country PM me.
I'm not sure how it works, but I would assume you would have to use the out of country name and the in-the-US address on the registration part. Then maybe have a change of address further down the road. As far as the payment, it sounds like it will have to be done with American money.

As I have said though, I am speaking out of TOTAL ignorance.

Packer fan forever

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm not sure how it works, but I would assume you would have to use the out of country name and the in-the-US address on the registration part. Then maybe have a change of address further down the road. As far as the payment, it sounds like it will have to be done with American money.

As I have said though, I am speaking out of TOTAL ignorance.
It appears to work, but you need a US address for the person, as well as an email and phone #, and it must have a US shipping address (and an American credit card.)

Packer fan forever

Cheesehead
Reaction score
for the original purchaser correct? after that you just gift it to anyone you want?
Not sure I understand the question. You put the guy's name in for the contact info for the stock, with a US address, and hopefully his own phone (if it fits) and email address. Then everything else goes under your own information (credit card and shipping info.) The certificate will be shipped to you but have his name on it, and them you will have to send it to him wherever he is.

PM me for any clarification you would like. I didn't see anything that looked like it was "wrong," just that they were not set up to accept foreign cards and/or ship outside the US.

robdog

Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I am wondering when people should start expecting their stock cert. I mean they sold a CRAZY amount. I am hoping the process is somewhat automated, lol.

Packer fan forever

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I am wondering when people should start expecting their stock cert. I mean they sold a CRAZY amount. I am hoping the process is somewhat automated, lol.

It says that no certificates will be delivered before December 16, and that the sale must have been completed by the 16th to ensure delivery by December 24.

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts