Official shout box Lions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Voyageur

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think this is Campbell's last game as HC of the Lions. I think they've already ended their season. It's going to be Eric Bienemy as their head coach next year.

Just my opinion, but I think Eric has been ready for a couple of years now. If he gets it, the Lions will move past the Bears and Vikings in two years, and challenge the Packers, assuming they're even a power at that point. Packers will win by 10.

lambeaulambo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
where is sf80? I forgot to tell him i jinxed wilson this year by picking him in fantasy. the ice fishing shanty is a suspected venue

Pkrjones

Cheesehead
Reaction score
In northern IL, have to watch Bears/Vikings garbage game. Any details on good/bad plays would be much appreciated. Thanks in advance.

melvin dangerr

In it to Win it All
Reaction score
I was he would just throw it away can’t help the feeling someone is going to take a cheap shot

SeahawkFan80

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I am right here. You and my ninerfriend did the same thing...Both of you stink. Good luck.

SeahawkFan80

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Zartan....PM me the link for the site that changes your location on computer please. Fan80

swhitset

Cheesehead
Reaction score
According to Wimm… Crosby sucks because the Packers settled for a TD on this drive instead of asking Crosby to kick a 55 yarder lol.

PackAttack12

R-E-L-A-X
Reaction score
I was all for playing the starters and still am, but damn this is the most excruciating circumstance to watch the Packers play....hoping every time someone goes down they get up!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts