Official Reggie Bush Thread

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
the rest of the season = 1 game

and i read that if he HAD to(like if it was for a playoff game) he coulda played in that seattle game.

thats why i was like "Whaaat?"

and lost a step 'before' his surgery? He was getting better week after week. so thats like 2 types of wrong, phil. i expect better from you (seriously)

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
Philtration said:
Zero2Cool said:
Philtration said:
Whatever man. Funny coming from a bunch of guys who are peeing their pants over Samkon Gato.

I'm not wearing pants. It's Samkon Gado and he will be working behind Ahman Green. You know him don't you.

Yes. He's that guy who lost a step BEFORE he had surgery right?
Gato, Gado.... no one outside of Wisconsin knows or cares who he is.
Quick! Run out and buy his jersey before he gets cut!

Green had the injury and was playing through it the last half of the season then the following season it got worse and finally gave out.

A lot of people care about Gado.

Stat Overview Rushing Receiving Fumbles
SPLIT ATT YDS AVG LNG TD REC YDS AVG LNG TD FUM LST
2005 143 582 4.1 64 6 10 77 7.7 30 1 4 1

582 yards in six starts and playing in two other games. Not too bad. Fumbles really kicked his *** though.

Gopackgo82

Cheesehead
Reaction score
tromadz said:

and i read that if he HAD to(like if it was for a playoff game) he coulda played in that seattle game.

and lost a step 'before' his surgery? He was getting better week after week. so thats like 2 types of wrong, phil. i expect better from you (seriously)

He was talking about Ahman Green, not Samkon Gado. :wink:

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
ahaug82 said:
tromadz said:

He was talking about Ahman Green, not Samkon Gado. :wink:

Even so. Ahman was playing with an injury the last half of 2004 and early to mid 2005 season the injury finally gave out. Hence why he was so emotional few months back about getting a contract. He played through pain and suffered big time and he felt the Packers didn't give a damn because they didn't come knocking on his door with a fresh contract.

Philtration

Cheesehead
Reaction score
tromadz said:

Once again you jump in and not know what you are talking about. I was talking about Green having surgery for a torn right thigh tendon back in October. He asked me if I remembered Green so you might want to read the post before talking about the team that you are "supposed" to be following Trom.
I was right in the first damn place!
:roll:

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
Philtration said:
tromadz said:

Once again you jump in and not know what you are talking about. I was talking about Green having surgery for a torn right thigh tendon back in October. He asked me if I remembered Green so you might want to read the post before talking about the team that you are "supposed" to be following Trom.
I was right in the first damn place!
:roll:

And you were properly informed of Green.

BACKIN-PACKIN

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Bush the politician, Bush the football player, Bush this, Bush that! Thanks Ryan for lockin' his *** up in here.

Members online

Latest posts