Official Reggie Bush Thread

TOPackerFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Whitlock is the one who started the rumor on the Sports Reporters last Sunday. It would be interesting to hear him explain his comment given that Bush can't be talking to agents yet unless he wants to be deemed ineligible for the Rose Bowl.

LambeauLeaper

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think it's a bunch of crap. Bush was interviewed about a month ago and said he will play for whichever team drafts him, and he'll be happy to do it. The kid has a great attitude and this Whitlock putz is just trying to slam the Packers.

sixone220

Cheesehead
Reaction score
damn saints can't beat the lions. now they snuck ahead of us. i was thinking a GB lose and and a houston win would get us reggie but it looks like the saints would probably get him based on the current SOS.

NDPackerFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Problem is they just extended Deuce McAllister to a huge deal...I can see the Saints locking in to Matt Leinart if they sit at #2. I think it boils down to what happens between the 49ers and Texans who gets to draft Reggie Bush. BTW, I don't know if the Texans are a lock for Reggie Bush either. Domanick Davis is a young RB with a lot of skill. I think the Texans may look to trade down a couple spots and take that tackle D'Brickshaw Ferguson to shore up their O-Line for Carr and Davis. If the Packers pick #3 and have the Texans and 49ers ahead of them, they would still have a legitimate shot at Bush. Time will tell...

sixone220

Cheesehead
Reaction score
if houston beats sf, i think our SOS would have us ahead of sf. best case, we lose, hou wins, and if NO can't beat tampa, saints #1, GB #2.

IF they passed on reggie great, cuz i could really see them taking leinert and they couldn't trade below the 2 and still get him. if they did take reggie, i say we trade down and let leinert go.

LambeauLeaper

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I watched a lot of that game, too. The announcers said he was expected to go mid to late first round, but after that performance it will boost his stock. I guess it will depend on which teams are in the top 10, but after Bush, Leinart, Lendale, Ferguson, etc...maybe he'll still be there.

CalifPacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The Packers still have a shot at Reggie Bush. De Angelo Williams could be a back up choice if the pick # is lower or the Packers juggle their picks.

jdlax

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm not certain how it effects the Packers' draft spot, but out of the 4 teams I think are with them in the bottom 5, I just hope Bush goes to the Jets or Texans. Keep the guy out of the NFC.

OP
OP
R

Ryan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
mattresell is AJ Hawk??? :)

Good point though, I will release this sticky back into to the forum since we aren't going to get Bush.

warhawk

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I saw him play several times and never once did I see him vanish.
Unless he's the Invisible Man we need to get our "O" line in order first.

How many times do you need to see our RB's get hit one or two steps after taking a handoff before realizing NO back is going to be successful until we get some blocking up front?

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
warhawk said:
How many times do you need to see our RB's get hit one or two steps after taking a handoff before realizing NO back is going to be successful until we get some blocking up front?

heh Barry Sanders :)

Philtration

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The first half of Walter Payton's career was played behind a mediocre O line and with no passing game to keep the other teams defense honest. He was only 5’ 10â€

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
Philtration said:
The first half of Walter Payton's career was played behind a mediocre O line and with no passing game to keep the other teams defense honest. He was only 5’ 10â€

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
Philtration said:
Whatever man. Funny coming from a bunch of guys who are peeing their pants over Samkon Gato.

I'm not wearing pants. It's Samkon Gado and he will be working behind Ahman Green. You know him don't you.

Philtration

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Zero2Cool said:
Philtration said:
Whatever man. Funny coming from a bunch of guys who are peeing their pants over Samkon Gato.

I'm not wearing pants. It's Samkon Gado and he will be working behind Ahman Green. You know him don't you.

Yes. He's that guy who lost a step BEFORE he had surgery right?
Gato, Gado.... no one outside of Wisconsin knows or cares who he is.
Quick! Run out and buy his jersey before he gets cut!

Latest posts