Official Packers @ Minnesota

Oshkoshpackfan

YUT !!!
Reaction score
Having delt Minn a lose already, watching a bottom feeder bears team tear the queens a new one..... I think we will be just as fine as wine. Bridgewater is mobile, but I think having the claymaker in his new role can help with that aspect and bridgewater is still making rookie mistakes and throws he should not. No way in frozen hell does Minn put up a fight.

Even on their turf:

Packers - 37
vikeQueens - 13

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Even if AP comes back (Hopefully he won't) I think we will sink the Vikings ship.

Packers: 439
Vikings: 3

El Guapo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I don't think AP will play against us even if reinstated this week, which I doubt. This should be an easy win. I don't even see it as a trap game. The Vikings are just bad and they screwed up royally by starting Teddy Bridgewater too soon. According to MN sportswriters, he has now taken a few steps backward. That's what happens when you see if rookies will sink or swim. Often times they sink, and now the Vikings stink.

I'm not sure if 439-3 is optimistic enough.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I don't think AP will play against us even if reinstated this week, which I doubt. This should be an easy win. I don't even see it as a trap game. The Vikings are just bad and they screwed up royally by starting Teddy Bridgewater too soon. According to MN sportswriters, he has now taken a few steps backward. That's what happens when you see if rookies will sink or swim. Often times they sink, and now the Vikings stink.

I'm not sure if 439-3 is optimistic enough.
Well, I wanted to give them at least 3 to be nice.
Thought about 2 but a safety is very rare.

RRyder

Cheesehead
Reaction score
No way the Packers lose this one. Games over before halftime as Rodgers pads his stats for the MVP voting

NOMOFO

Cheesehead
Reaction score
One thing frightens me about this game... our special teams.

The specials teams have been pretty good so far this year by Slocum standards... but the past two weeks starting to look like the special teams of years past. The only way we lose to the Vikes is if special teams totally kill us.

NOMOFO

Cheesehead
Reaction score
No way the Packers lose this one. Games over before halftime as Rodgers pads his stats for the MVP voting

It figures for me that I have Rodgers as my fantasy QB and he's not even playing 4 quarters these days!

NOMOFO

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Got both Rodgers n Cobb. Still leading my league despite the 4th quarter rest

:tup: So do I! ...and so am I! I figured Cobb would be fantastic this year and I also figured he'd slip in the draft further than he should.

Carl

Cheesehead
Reaction score

The specials teams have been pretty good so far this year by Slocum standards... but the past two weeks starting to look like the special teams of years past. The only way we lose to the Vikes is if special teams totally kill us.

How were the special teams bad against the Bears?

RRyder

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Honest I give a slight pass on STs last week. The blocked xp n muffed hold are anomolies and the missed FG was from 50 in conditions I dont think MM even attempts if we're not blowing them out..... Will say the blocked punt was concerning and should be looked at though

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
How were the special teams bad against the Bears?
They didn't return any kicks back for a TD and they let one of the Bears slip by?

I don't see any reason to worry. Our O and D has been great and the STs could be a lot, lot worse.
I think a lot just want more perfection. A complete team. Maybe that's what it takes for some to feel good about the Pack even though there is already plenty to feel good about them already.

Carl

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Chris Williams 101-yard kickoff return
They didn't return any kicks back for a TD and they let one of the Bears slip by?

I don't see any reason to worry. Our O and D has been great and the STs could be a lot, lot worse.
I think a lot just want more perfection. A complete team. Maybe that's what it takes for some to feel good about the Pack even though there is already plenty to feel good about them already.

Thanks guys. Wasn't questioning it. Just asking since I couldn't remember.

PFanCan

That's MISTER Cheesehead, to you.
Reaction score
Us: 59:59
Them: 00:01

We let them kick the FG to keep it classy because we don't really want to embarrass them with a shut out, do we?

Yeah, I guess predicting a shut out and a full 60:00 TOP would be something only homers would say. :whistling:

Oshkoshpackfan

YUT !!!
Reaction score
I can overlook the ST play vs bears when they got that lucky return.....hell our guys had been out there like 11 times and were probably tired lol

Dagger85

Cheesehead
Reaction score
No game in the NFL is a guaranteed win. I think a lot of Broncos fans at this time last week figured they would score more than 7 points and win against the Rams. It happens a lot. (Let's not get into the KC game during our undefeated year)

The game is on the road and Minnesota, who appears will not be playing in the post season, need something from this year and this game is a big one for them. I'm sure Bridgewater wants his first "huge" win/upset.

With that being said, I'm confident and I think the team should be confident, but don't ever overlook any team, especially one that has something to prove and a division opponent. With that being said, I do think we go out, take care of business and celebrate thanksgiving with an 8-3 record (and maybe even in 1st place if Detroit doesn't win in Foxboro)

Packers: 34
Vikings: 17

(Game is on the road and minnesota gets a garbage TD? This score is actually hard to predict, I don't know why)

Zeck180

Cheesehead
Reaction score
but the past two weeks starting to look like the special teams of years past. The only way we lose to the Vikes is if special teams totally kill us.
They've done fine, Masthay fumbled the ball a bit, and the Eagles blocked a extra point. It only cost two points, nothing to worry about.

This game it would be cool to put up another 50 points.

NOMOFO

Cheesehead
Reaction score
They've done fine, Masthay fumbled the ball a bit, and the Eagles blocked a extra point. It only cost two points, nothing to worry about.

This game it would be cool to put up another 50 points.

I'd prefer 48 points and more time of possession. :laugh::roflmao::whistling:

El Guapo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
No game in the NFL is a guaranteed win. I think a lot of Broncos fans at this time last week figured they would score more than 7 points and win against the Rams. It happens a lot
Only dumb Broncos fans penciled in a win. Those Rams have had arguably the toughest schedule so far. They knocked off the 49ers, the Seahawks, and the Broncos while losing to this list of top teams: Dallas, Philly, San Fran (split series), Kansas City, and Arizona. Those are all contending playoff teams. Their only two easy games were Vikings and Buccaneers. I'm not sure that the Packers would be better than 4-6 had we played that schedule!