Official Pack at Miami

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score
Datone out could have a big impact.
Only as far as rotation. I expect Robinson to step up there. Maybe Perry plays more with his hand down. 38-24 good guys after a couple of garbage time scores both ways. 35-10 early in the fourth.

red4tribe

Cheesehead
Reaction score
What a game....but gotta really hope Tramon and Shields don't have serious injuries. The defense bottomed out once they left.

PFanCan

That's MISTER Cheesehead, to you.
Reaction score
I missed the Lattimore injury. Was wondering why Jones was in...

What happened? Seriousness?

PFanCan

That's MISTER Cheesehead, to you.
Reaction score
Question: After Quarless caught the last TD pass, there were 3 seconds remaining on the clock.

Does the PAT (or 2-point attempt) take any time off the clock, or does the clock not run during these attempts? The PAT did not expire any time in this case.

I was thinking that the Packers should try for two points and just run around in the back field to kill off the three seconds. But, now that I write this, I am guessing that the clock does not run during these plays. Correct?

One more follow-up question: If a team scores a TD on the last play of the game (time expires prior to a runner crossing the goal line), do they get the opportunity for either PAT or 2 pt conversion if it is needed? That is, if they need 7 points to tie the game, do they get an extra play after the TD play ended the clock?

I think I answered my questions as I wrote this, but will ask anyhow.

D

Deleted member 6794

Question: After Quarless caught the last TD pass, there were 3 seconds remaining on the clock.

Does the PAT (or 2-point attempt) take any time off the clock, or does the clock not run during these attempts? The PAT did not expire any time in this case.

I was thinking that the Packers should try for two points and just run around in the back field to kill off the three seconds. But, now that I write this, I am guessing that the clock does not run during these plays. Correct?

The PAT or a 2-point conversion doesn´t take any time off the clock.

One more follow-up question: If a team scores a TD on the last play of the game (time expires prior to a runner crossing the goal line), do they get the opportunity for either PAT or 2 pt conversion if it is needed? That is, if they need 7 points to tie the game, do they get an extra play after the TD play ended the clock?

I think I answered my questions as I wrote this, but will ask anyhow.

Actually the teams have to play the extra point attempt at the end of regulation (can you still remember the Packers being forced out of the locker room after the Fail Mary in Seattle for the PAT???). In OT, no extra point attempt will be played after a TD though.

Flpackerfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Has anyone got the official figures on attendance ? It seemed a record crowd of PACKER FANS at an away game !!!!!!!!
It was a great game to be at and watch! There were a lot of packer fans. You have to like it when the stadium fills with a nice loud Go Pack Go! during the game.

Latest posts