Official Gameday Thread: Packers vs Chiefs

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
This isn't going to be close. The Chiefs defense can't slow down the Packers no matter who is coaching them.

well I'm hoping the Pack wins of course..but also hoping to see a great game!!!!

It will be great regardless, as long as I'm representing the Pack and visiting with my fellow Packer fans on gameday... all it good... no ....all is GREAT!:D

Ceodore

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Appears VERY conditional - since Orton's finger is still an issue. If Orton can't go, it will be Stanzi, according to local news.

Glad you changed your mind, was gonna feel kind of bad if i had to quote kcchiefs.com to you.

FearThePack

13x World Champs!
Reaction score
Yeah, the Chiefs don't really stand a chance in this one. I have a feeling Jordy has a monster game in his return to Kansas.

ExpatPacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Still, it's any given Sunday....

Three things I really want to see in this game. #1 is whether the OL is going to improve and protect Rodgers better for God's sake. Chiefs can generate a pretty good push rush so they say. Will Newhouse be a turnstyle again?

#2 is the defensive play. More pressure from the front 7 stopping the run and getting to the QB.

#3 is Ryan Grant. I wanna see him and the Packer running game establish themselves. He says he's feels 100% after a long time.

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
Still, it's any given Sunday....

Three things I really want to see in this game. #1 is whether the OL is going to improve and protect Rodgers better for God's sake. Chiefs can generate a pretty good push rush so they say. Will Newhouse be a turnstyle again?

#2 is the defensive play. More pressure from the front 7 stopping the run and getting to the QB.

#3 is Ryan Grant. I wanna see him and the Packer running game establish themselves. He says he's feels 100% after a long time.

Here's what's gonna happen. The Chiefs will be turned into squaws. They will then watch as the Packers make a new Bear rug for them to sit on and see the Lions get tamed. So don't worry so much and enjoy the ride!

FrankRizzo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Pickett is out.....

i don't like that
Me neither. I love Big Grease... he's my favorite unheralded Packer... a total class guy, he speaks his opinion, he's smart, fair, funny, critical when need be.
He's only good against the run nowadays, and mostly just short yardage......

That being said, the Chiefs offense, as you might have read, has not scored more than 10 points in a game since BEFORE Halloween.

I have challenged every Packer defensive player on Twitter to pitching their first shutout of the season in this game.
They should not allow a touchdown to this team, although they will be better with Kyle Orton throwing than Tyler Palko dammit. I wish they still were going with Palko, who is just horrible.

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
Me neither. I love Big Grease... he's my favorite unheralded Packer... a total class guy, he speaks his opinion, he's smart, fair, funny, critical when need be.
He's only good against the run nowadays, and mostly just short yardage......

That being said, the Chiefs offense, as you might have read, has not scored more than 10 points in a game since BEFORE Halloween.

I have challenged every Packer defensive player on Twitter to pitching their first shutout of the season in this game.
They should not allow a touchdown to this team, although they will be better with Kyle Orton throwing than Tyler Palko dammit. I wish they still were going with Palko, who is just horrible.

Ummm...and Orton's NOT horrible????

Powarun

Big Bay Blues fan
Reaction score
We already went against orton, I can see him going deep and intercepted do to his injury.

bhuggins

Cheesehead
Reaction score
1997 - Packers went into Indy against the 0-10 Colts.The Packers limped back home with a loss. It can and does happen.
On the other hand, the Packers do have a chance to make history today. No other NFC team has ever gone 14-0. The other three teams to do it are all AFC teams.

Emerald1066

Cheesehead
Reaction score
An given Sunday is true, however as Packer fans we must be relatively confident today will end at 14:0. The best result would be to keep the Chiefs <10. This is a game for our defense to practice for what will face us post season. GPG!

maxlives

Cheesehead
Reaction score
My early trepidation has changed to major concern; this is not championship caliber defense. Sure hope MM and staff are holding something back or we will have to trust to luck to get number 14. Boy, sure hope I am wrong...

GreenBlood

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Finley with three drops (arguably four). Driver with two drops. KC isn't shutting us down. Our receivers are so far.

Finley: TAKE OFF THE DAMN GLOVES

We've been running just fine. Maybe more of that in the second half.

Members online

Latest posts