Official Gameday Thread: Packers vs Chiefs

grampi

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Sorry to say the Emperor was found to have no clothes on today. Appalling defense today. Looks like noone wants to get injured. Well you can see what happens when you play that kind of game.
Play again like this and we'll have no worries about the Superbowl. 'Cos we won't be there.

Who is noone?

grampi

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm pretty much sick of all the negative talk about the Packers; it seems so many are dumping on them now that they lost a game, some in the media saying the Chefs printed the blueprint on how to beat the Packers.....sure, if the Packers play exactly the same offensively every week, which of course they don't. This loss was a wakeup call for the Pack and it couldn't have come at a better time. They now realize they can be beaten and they're not invincible...they will respond. For those of you who think the Packers can't beat the Saints, you'd better think again. Yes, the Saints are good and have been very scary looking lately, and while they probably have the best chance of any team of beating the Packers, they will still have to beat a very good Packer team AT LAMBEAU FIELD, which will be no easy task. What am I saying? I'm saying if I was forced today to bet on a team winning the SB, my money would still be on the Packers.....

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
This whole "blueprint" to beat the Packers that the Chiefs supposedly invented drives me crazy. Exactly what did they do that other teams didn't attempt? The big difference was the Packers. The Chiefs did enough to minimize their own mistakes and the Packers just laid an egg.

bhuggins

Cheesehead
Reaction score
With the exception of a few games, the defense has played like crap all year. Everyone knew there would be a day when the offense was not going to be at their best and the defense would need to step up. Well, they didn't. This was a complete team loss in all phases.

grampi

Cheesehead
Reaction score
With the exception of a few games, the defense has played like crap all year. Everyone knew there would be a day when the offense was not going to be at their best and the defense would need to step up. Well, they didn't. This was a complete team loss in all phases.

I agree the defense hasn't been good at all this year, but they didn't play any worse than usual against the Chefs. The offense rarely puts up less than 28 points a game, so I'd say the loss was more due to the poor play of the offense than the defense. Had the offense played their usual game, this would've been just another uneventful win for the Pack...

Mighty Mike 77

Cheesehead
Reaction score
From the distance it seems to me, that the less better Offense made the difference. I've been wondering the hole season long if this kind of defense is championship-football, or not. I am not that much a friend to Football Theorie to make a sentence at last, but it seems to me that the only Insurance GB has this year is on the offensive side of the ball. Keep making points, and keep the opposite Offensive off the field. What happened in the Game vs. Kansas ( in my oppinion) is simply the fact that Kansas played better D than other teams, just because we didn't score that much as we did all season long. That's it, i think.

But what happened ? I guess, nothing at all. We're not longer expected to be perfect, nothin more, nothing less.

Am i right ?

Members online

Latest posts