Official Gameday Thread: Packers vs Chiefs

Bullitt_007

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'll be at the game this Sunday...making the road trip from Colorado Springs. (Corner Endzone, Row 1, Packers side!)

I'll be solo on this trip, so if anyone knows of a tailgate party, let me know and I'l stop by to say hi! Go Pack Go!

Chicocheese

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I feel ya, man! I've been stuck in the same old Packers T for every game this year. I just happened to randomly pick it for the Saints game, and you can't switch to a different shirt if this one is still working. I even had to rinse baby poop out of it while still wearing it during this week's game. Sometimes extreme measures must be taken to maintain the integrity of the streak. 13 weeks. Same boring game day t-shirt. All things considered, not a bad deal! 13-0 BABY!

I am sure glad no feces has got anywhere near my jersey! I take the thing off to eat and go to the bathroom. I don't want any nasties on my jersey! It's holier (holy-er?) than the Pope's robe!

bozz_2006

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Think EmDiggy will actually come back and re-post? I wanted to see him pick against us again, and say that our competition for this week match up favorably against the Packers. Again.

Ceodore

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Think EmDiggy will actually come back and re-post? I wanted to see him pick against us again, and say that our competition for this week match up favorably against the Packers. Again.

Looks like he put it in its own thread and got it locked.

Rumor on the street is Orton may play depending on if he's good to go.

CoachBo

Told Lombardi he was Ernest Borgnine at age 5
Reaction score
Rookie Ricky Stanzi from Iowa will start Sunday at QB for the Chiefs. Just announced.

Defensively, though, Crennel has done a really nice job with them. They're playing hard and well.

Southpaw

Endorphin Junkie
Reaction score
I have a feeling the Cheifs defense is going to be playing hard for Romeo Crennell. So this could end up being a tough game. But Tyler Palko should provide us with enough opportunities to take the ball away and get some points

Bullitt_007

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Wow...what a quote by Crennel (new Chief's coach)...nice to know that he thinks so highly of the Packers:

Crennel said he considered waiting until later in the week to make the announcement because he wanted every possible advantage over the Packers, who are 13-0 and chasing a perfect season.

Then it occurred to Crennel that the Packers probably don’t care who’s starting.

“When you look at our guys,” Crennel said, “they look at Tyler and what he’s done the last couple weeks, they look at Orton and know he has a finger, they look at a rookie, so I don’t think they’re shaking in their boots about those choices.”

Ceodore

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Bullitt_007

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Remember, we already played against Orton back in October...he threw 3 int's and the Broncos were dominated. If he plays for Chiefs, expect the same.

CoachBo

Told Lombardi he was Ernest Borgnine at age 5
Reaction score
Appears VERY conditional - since Orton's finger is still an issue. If Orton can't go, it will be Stanzi, according to local news.

Members online

Latest posts