Official Game Day Thread: Ravens @ Packers 12/7: WIN 27 - 14

3irty1

Fear the Dreads!
Reaction score
ha,

Well the blocking is obvious when it comes to our Oline. But when it comes to our recievers? We have, if not the best, one of the least selfish recieving core, which makes for some good screen passes.

Tackling? Really, i havn't seen too many bad tackles by the Pack. Yeah there have been some, but I also follow the Bills closely because I live near Buffalo, and we have probowl tackling in comparrison.

CM_Awesome

Cheesehead
Reaction score
ha,

Well the blocking is obvious when it comes to our Oline. But when it comes to our recievers? We have, if not the best, one of the least selfish recieving core, which makes for some good screen passes.

Tackling? Really, i havn't seen too many bad tackles by the Pack. Yeah there have been some, but I also follow the Bills closely because I live near Buffalo, and we have probowl tackling in comparrison.

You live near Buffalo 3irty1? Me too, how are you enjoying the lake effect snow tonight!? :)

I haven't seen many bad tackles either. Then again, this is Trent Dilfer we are talking about.

3irty1

Fear the Dreads!
Reaction score
Haha, yeah gotta love the snow! Since i snowboard I'd like to see more of it... Its been a wierd winter so far

CM_Awesome

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Haha, yeah gotta love the snow! Since i snowboard I'd like to see more of it... Its been a wierd winter so far

It has, I've been waiting patiently for the snow, and it's finally arrived! Usually Erie has a crap load of snow by now. I had to hear my friend in Houston say they had more snow then us, lol. Not any more! :)

AzPackerfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
They just mentioned the highest scoring Monday Night Football Game ever....October 17, 1983....Packers vs. Redskins. Showing my age here, I was a security guard at that game. I had to keep sneaking a peek in the stadium to see what was going on. By the end, I was worried that if Washington won, there would be a riot to control...thank God for Lynn ****ey...

AzPackerfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Ugh..can't stand these announcers kissing AROD's *** tonight...

They're just trying to build up the game...all the Espn crew except 1 picked the Packers tonight. I don't think we are that good to warrant all the announcers picking us. Too much pressure to perform well. Makes me nervous for a breakdown.:Talkative:

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Okay, just entered to ask a question... Why the hell did we pay that contract for Greg Jennings? So he could forget how to catch the ball???

I mean, he hasn't done NOTHING this season... *********...

NYPacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Wut is up with friggin greg jennings. He's dropping key passes. I hope that he's not anoth er TT resign that ends up as a flop.

JeffQuery

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Jennings got his pay.

Why should he care now?

He's punkin' out.......Packer People Style!

AzPackerfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Where is Ahman Green? For crying out loud, why sign him if you are never going to see him? Grant is sluggish tonight.

AzPackerfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Green in, picks up a key blitz to give Rogers protection...1st down throw. Coincidence???

Members online

Latest posts