Official Game Day Thread: Ravens @ Packers 12/7: WIN 27 - 14

3irty1

Fear the Dreads!
Reaction score
hahahahaha

Four Packers defending on that hail marry pass at end of first half, and Bush goes for the interception... anyone else coulda picked that off and went for a TD :p

OP
OP
robdog

robdog

Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Good first half. I am really liking what I see right now out of our oline and secondary. Still need at work on those penalties.

NYPacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
yup yup, so far the Pack are near flawless. The defense has been SOLID and it's certainly not a fluke that they are the No. 1 ranked and will probably stay that way for another week. However I just hope that Capers doesn't get conservative again like in the 49ers game so the Ravens get a chance at the comeback. Here's something interesting I noticed, all of Joe flacco's passes have been toward the left side away from Charles Woodson.. smart boy.

Zeppelinelite51

Cheesehead
Reaction score
lol did i just see a guy decked out in colts gear when they showed that replayt of driver doing a lambo leap? lmao

3irty1

Fear the Dreads!
Reaction score
its old out, there's gonna be a lot of dropped passes and fumbles

JeffQuery

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
"Home Cookin'" again with the Packers...Jesus Christ...Can't they win on their own without the help of the Refs...

Every time Jennings and Driver cry for a flag they throw one, yet they don't call it on the Pack DB's..

I mean, winning is one thing..but Cheating is a ****** 'nother thing....

JeffQuery

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
ANOTHER PICK BY THE "GOLDEN BOY"...That makes TWO...doesn't it???

HAHAHAHAHA..

3irty1

Fear the Dreads!
Reaction score
well there ya go Query, that call was BS to make up for that other one. All's fixed in zebra land right?

OneHotelFoxtrot

Cheesehead
Reaction score
haha not surprising, you would blame an int. on rodgers that bounce off drivers foot. you are a complete moron.

JeffQuery

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Sort of like blaming Favre for the Arizona game, right Jehowd, you idiot?

Members online

Latest posts