Official Game Day Thread: Packers @ Chargers - 11/06

gbpack12_2_89

Bleeding Green and Gold
Reaction score
We have a 2 possession lead and Capers will his playcalling and this abysmal defense. giving the lead right back. If it wasn't Rivers out there today we probably would be the ones playing from behind.

Seriously giving up 2 TD's in a row
Really? like honstely really??? So how many QB's are better than river maybe 5 including Rodgers? Wow dumbest thing I have read in awhile...

ThorMatthews

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Throat is sore from the game today man it was loud at Qualcomm today, they kept trying to drown us out with their speakers but it wasn't working.
For those who watched the game from home, how loud were the Go Pack Go chants?

FrankRizzo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Packers pride: I've never seen a visiting team cheered as loudly as the Packers were Sunday. Conservative estimates suggested a third of the stadium was populated by Packers fans. I would say it was closer to half. It was quite a showing, regardless, and made for a raucous midseason atmosphere.
http://espn.go.com/blog/nfcnorth/tag/_/name/2011-week-9-rapid-reaction

To me, it LOOKED like it was about 50/50, but I have to admit, the crowd noise, cheering, booing when each QB was over the center, there was for sure more noise against Rodgers trying to hear than Rivers trying to hear, so my estimate is it was about 60/40 in favor of the Chargers.

Still, this was a ROAD game, a few thousand miles away from Green Bay, so for the team to have 25 or 30,000 cheering Packer fans there was..... AWESOME.

On the Chargers final drive, tons of Packer players on the sideline, including Rodgers, were turning towards the crowd and raising their arms for more crowd noise, as if it was at Lambeau!

Awesome stuff!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts