Official Game Day Thread: Lions @ Packers 10/18: WIN 26 - 0

robdog

Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well the way I see it, this is the first of 4 games that will REALLY shape our season. I know it is the Lions, but I am not going to take any of the next 4 games lightly. If we can pull the 4-0 the next 4 games, I am going to be liking where we sit for the second half of the season.

GO PACK GO!

ThinkICare

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Man, I can't wait to see Brandon Jackson back. DeShawn Wynn just wasn't cutting it in his spot. Hopefully he's healed and can get back in form for our bad running game.

Skol guy

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Well the way I see it, this is the first of 4 games that will REALLY shape our season. I know it is the Lions, but I am not going to take any of the next 4 games lightly. If we can pull the 4-0 the next 4 games, I am going to be liking where we sit for the second half of the season.

GO PACK GO!
Pretty favorable schedule. The Vikings at lambeau is a plus so it would not surprise me at all for the Pack to be sitting at 6-2. Your last 5 or 6 games will decide your fate. The Vikings seem to have a tough stretch starting this week so the Vikings could be looking up at the pack soon. 2 of next 3 games is what I am hopeing for.

A12ROD903

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The short game looks good so far... dump outs to finley and grant for 5-6 yards a shot... finally!!!

penalties are killing it once again

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
Seriously, I'm convinced we have the absolute WORST O-line in football. 3 sacks by the Lions. Ridiculous.

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
Penalties are partly on the coaches head. Not getting these guy comfortable to play. Time for a new O-line coach next year.

Members online

Latest posts