Official Bear week again!!!

El Guapo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I felt bad for all of the Bears fans around us who paid hundreds of $$$s and most have left by halftime. There were two Bears fans behind us....gone at the beginning of the second quarter. Two Bears fans in front and to the right who left towards the end of the second half. The two Bears fans to our right left at the half. The poor Bears fan in front of us had to stay until the end, sandwiched in between her Packer husband and his Packer buddy.

PackerfaninCarolina

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I got extremely angry over those twitter personal attacks on Trestman's daughter. So much so that I hope the Chicago PD comes out, hunts those guys down and arrests them. There's just no place for that in the sports world without putting a big stain on the community of Bears fans.

I mean, we all understand why Bears fans want him fired, when you aren't getting your players ready to play properly and they aren't elevating their game or improving on a previous year, playing this badly is going to turn the fanbase on you and your team until radical changes are made. So calling for a firing when appropriate when addressing the guy as a head coach is understandable.

But NEVER ever do you have a right to attack a guy's family or go after his personal life. That's unacceptable in any situation, and it's one thing that really puts social media in a bad light. Now I do admit I use twitter for some things, and it actually can be a useful thing for some marketing for things that I do, but this kind of thing is a rotten stain on the good things of social media as well.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
www.bearsfansonline.com

:D I almost pizzed my pants reading some posts last night. My God... the same exact guys that were trying to tell me the past 2 years that this Bears offense would be unstoppable are now saying fire the entire team! lol

They are going out of their minds and it is FANTAAAASTIC! :laugh::laugh: One guy wrote something about wishing that Virginia McCaskey would have aborted her kids. They are out of control.
You are right NOMOFO. It is good and entertaining stuff! :roflmao:
Here are some actual quotes word for word (Except where expletives are censored) taken directly from the Bears website link. Enjoy!

Some of them were actually keeping it real for their Bears even BEFORE the game!
"I see a bad moon a-risin'
I see trouble on the way ....

coming off a bye week where nothing of note was done to improve the Bears, I see nothing good coming out of this game

Aaron Rodgers will have his way with the Bears defense, and the Packers defense will simply use Jay Cutler as their ***** as they always seem to do

Goon Bay 44
Chicago 23"

"Got the Bears gear on. Hat and sweatshirt. It feels hollow. I want this team to shock the world tonight, but in my heart I know they'll suck."

"I cheer for the Bears on till the final whistle blows. But I am NOT going to kid myself into thinking that those ****** hillbillies to the north are not going to have their way with us like we're the neighbor's cow. We are going to go watch the Cardinals stomp the Rams, and then we're going to come home, change into our BEARS gear, and hopefully be drunk enough for what's about to happen tonight."

During the game:
"Who saw this coming?"

"Most everyone, I believe. It's only 7-0, but it may as well be 53-0. This one's over."

"I'm getting sick of these retards on my team. Fire Everybody is not an exaggeration."

"Nuke this team. This is disgusting."

And of course near the end and after:
"Complete overhaul is needed. Fire everyone let the dam players call the plays rest of year idc anymore."

"I'm now on the fire Trestman train. He and Tucker need to be ridden out of town tonight."

"OK. I am done for the year. Its been a pleasure gents, but I've got better things to do than waste my time discussing a dogshit team like this. I was absolutely right three weeks ago when I said that Trestman can't run an NFL locker room, and I am still right. This **** show isn't getting fixed until Tucker and Trestman are gone. No one on this team wants to play for either one of them. Take care. I'm off to watch the Bulls and Blackhawks."

"Its simply incredible to see the bears plunge to these new depths of SUCK when you remember the optimism going into this season.

Emotions are running high, I dont think anyone is genuinely entertaining the idea of Rex Ryan being the bears HC but it says something when that's even a thought crossing peoples' minds.

Im a Bears fan until the day I die but right now we are a team, franchise and community of fans who have no clear path to fixing this mess. That job falls to Emery and Emery alone."

"Cleveland Browns here I come for the rest of the year."

Last edited:

PikeBadger

Staff member
Reaction score
You are right NOMOFO. It is good and entertaining stuff! :roflmao:
Here are some actual quotes word for word (Except where expletives are censored) taken directly from the Bears website link. Enjoy!

Some of them were actually keeping it real for their Bears even BEFORE the game!
"I see a bad moon a-risin'
I see trouble on the way ....

coming off a bye week where nothing of note was done to improve the Bears, I see nothing good coming out of this game

Aaron Rodgers will have his way with the Bears defense, and the Packers defense will simply use Jay Cutler as their ***** as they always seem to do

Goon Bay 44
Chicago 23"

"Got the Bears gear on. Hat and sweatshirt. It feels hollow. I want this team to shock the world tonight, but in my heart I know they'll suck."

"I cheer for the Bears on till the final whistle blows. But I am NOT going to kid myself into thinking that those ****** hillbillies to the north are not going to have their way with us like we're the neighbor's cow. We are going to go watch the Cardinals stomp the Rams, and then we're going to come home, change into our BEARS gear, and hopefully be drunk enough for what's about to happen tonight."

During the game:
"Who saw this coming?"

"Most everyone, I believe. It's only 7-0, but it may as well be 53-0. This one's over."

"I'm getting sick of these retards on my team. Fire Everybody is not an exaggeration."

"Nuke this team. This is disgusting."

And of course near the end and after:
"Complete overhaul is needed. Fire everyone let the dam players call the plays rest of year idc anymore."

"I'm now on the fire Trestman train. He and Tucker need to be ridden out of town tonight."

"OK. I am done for the year. Its been a pleasure gents, but I've got better things to do than waste my time discussing a dogshit team like this. I was absolutely right three weeks ago when I said that Trestman can't run an NFL locker room, and I am still right. This **** show isn't getting fixed until Tucker and Trestman are gone. No one on this team wants to play for either one of them. Take care. I'm off to watch the Bulls and Blackhawks."

"Its simply incredible to see the bears plunge to these new depths of SUCK when you remember the optimism going into this season.

Emotions are running high, I dont think anyone is genuinely entertaining the idea of Rex Ryan being the bears HC but it says something when that's even a thought crossing peoples' minds.

Im a Bears fan until the day I die but right now we are a team, franchise and community of fans who have no clear path to fixing this mess. That job falls to Emery and Emery alone."

"Cleveland Browns here I come for the rest of the year."
I can't stop laughing. I confess that this reflects poorly on my level of compassion for my fellow man and that I probably should seek professional help, but dang, I remember so clearly some of the stuff they did to us in the 80's. I just can't stop giggling. Please help me! ..... Preferably after Sunday's game. (Tic)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts