Offical Gameday Thread: Colts @ Packers: 8/26: Win 59 - 24

KilrB

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I am kinda about 20mins behind the game watching. I just watched Francia level Addai and the Flynn to John Khun TD.

Manning is a great QB. But he is a whiny little ***** who has been profiting from *** ****** the system for years with his cheap **** give me a first down 5 times a game because I will not allow the defense to swap players. He over exploited that portion of the game and now it appears he is going to pay for it.

A-Rod seemed to be jittery at first. Over all still looking good, if not great. Missed some easy ones.

Finely is awesome.

Driver still has it!

I am concerned about the defense, but Capers is playing to their strength. With is making plays on the ball. Pass rush is still weak. I hope Matthews return will change that!

Special teams are retarded! It really ****** me off to see them excited that they were actually able to stop someone at the 20 yard line for a change!

Could Jordy Nelson be any slower returning the ball?

ST could kill us again this year!

Flynn looks good!

red4tribe

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I really like Aaron Rodgers, I think he is a very good player. But can these announcers stop calling Rodgers a legend? He hasn't even won a playoff came yet. I mean, I'm sure he will but I don't want to jinx it.

T

The_Ohioan_Cheesehead

Now if we get a FG would be 60 to 24.

If this was a regular season. That be crazy

mefan4Packers

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Starting to worry about Tramon

Not sure if he is gonna be the guy I thought he would. Starting to worry me little by little. He seems out of position on the receiver a lot. Either on the outside when he should be inside or vice versa. Something is just off with this guy.

T

The_Ohioan_Cheesehead

Not sure if he is gonna be the guy I thought he would. Starting to worry me little by little. He seems out of position on the receiver a lot. Either on the outside when he should be inside or vice versa. Something is just off with this guy.

Who.

NelsonsLongCatch

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It was a pretty good game. I'm interested in seeing the entire defense play together. Shields looks like he make the team at the expense of either Pat Lee or J Bush.

Did Justin Harrel not play again today? I would love to see a return on investment with this guy. He looks to have the ideal size/strength to play end in the 3-4.

JBlood

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Flynn and Harrell both looked solid. The offensive line seemed coordinated tonight--hope it lasts into the season. Preseason, other than injuries, means pretty much nothing.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
When the Pack wins, I wish it was a regular game.
When they lose, I'm glad it's just pre-season!
LOL

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
after they went up 17-7 we went on to a 52-7 run lol.

And the amazing thing is we scored 59 points and we weren't even trying to run up the score.

P.S. Manning is a whiny ***** and I lost a lot of respect for him tonight.