Offcial gameday thread: Packers @ Browns

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
that play would of been nice... dang challenges!! going for it!! GO PACK GO!!

neilfii

Hall of Fame Fan
Reaction score
Smithson has really been a two-edged sword tonight -- some great plays and some really stupid ones.

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
I thought for a second they were going to run the wrong way!! eesh!

neilfii

Hall of Fame Fan
Reaction score
It hurts worse to see them play so horribly. I think I could take a loss a lot better if they had at least played well.

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
It hurts worse to see them play so horribly. I think I could take a loss a lot better if they had at least played well.

I'm just going to look at this game as a well needed practice, since the lockout jacked with their training.... thats it..
this is just training camp! Training camp in full gear, pads and some spectators!

13 Times Champs

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Regarding the criticism of Harrel, Lee was also awful. I'm not at all crushed by this game. I expected there to be some rough edges. Pleased with Cobb, and most of the starters. Remember this has been a different off season.

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
President Obama could pardon this game,..since they SHOULD of been practicing!!!! :D

neilfii

Hall of Fame Fan
Reaction score
Regarding the criticism of Harrel, Lee was also awful. I'm not at all crushed by this game. I expected there to be some rough edges. Pleased with Cobb, and most of the starters. Remember this has been a different off season.

Yeah, a different off-season -- FOR EVERYONE including the Browns. We had no greater disadvantage because of the off-season than anyone else. In fact, as has been consistently posted here and elsewhere, the "different off-season" if it favored anyone, favored the Packers, so I'm not accepting that excuse.