Not so special teams

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score
How many more weeks / seasons before we get decent consistent special teams? 2 fumbles for our designated kick returner? If this were preseason and he was looking for a job, he'd be gone. Our punter won a "very competitive" audition only to kick it 21 yards this week and line drive one to a really decent returner last week. Our coverage units give me jitters every time they line up. Out of the hundreds of kickers, receivers, DB's and RB's that leave college every year, certainly TT can find a returner that can hang on to the ball and punter that can deliver. I'm sure the arena leagues have players willing to try. Or maybe he did and our coaching staff doesn't know or recognize how to use them.

:icon_cool:

3irty1

Fear the Dreads!
Reaction score
Yeah I was impressed by Jordys returns before today... today looks more like last season (minus the fumbles...)

narmer2000

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I dont get it..our ST has sucked for 5 years but apparently the coaching staff doesnt think so. Sean Slocum needs the boot now

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
Yep, I've really come to the conclusion that when the players are consistently under performing for years, it's time to bring in a new face at that coaching position.