No More Calling Rodgers A Diva, It's Silly

PackerfaninCarolina

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'll tell you, sure seems like Rodgers was taking shots right and left from the national media all over the place today. Rodgers did not get his HC fired, his HC nailed his own coffin shut. Furthermore, Rodgers was one of the few players trying to win or giving us a chance to win out there with his efforts. Sick and tired of people denying or ignoring this, or advocating we move on from Rodgers. Ridiculous and stupid ideas.

I'm going to shoot a hole in the blame Rodgers stuff with three irrefutable facts

1. Offensive line is garbage and getting pushed around like a turnstile. It wasn't just Rodgers getting pressured, Jones was getting swarmed on.

**** with those PFF stats on them. They are fake. Fake bs stats that cover up our garbage OL that must be fixed pronto.

2. He needed to take those deep shots today cuz nobody was doing a damn thing in breaking tackles, making routine catches, or on special teams returns getting any good fp.

3. Our now recently fired HC was calling run plays on 3rd and long and purposely sabotaging him.

All Rodgers haters take that and eat it!

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
I'll tell you, sure seems like Rodgers was taking shots right and left from the national media all over the place today. Rodgers did not get his HC fired, his HC nailed his own coffin shut. Furthermore, Rodgers was one of the few players trying to win or giving us a chance to win out there with his efforts. Sick and tired of people denying or ignoring this, or advocating we move on from Rodgers. Ridiculous and stupid ideas.

I'm going to shoot a hole in the blame Rodgers stuff with three irrefutable facts

1. Offensive line is garbage and getting pushed around like a turnstile. It wasn't just Rodgers getting pressured, Jones was getting swarmed on.

**** with those PFF stats on them. They are fake. Fake bs stats that cover up our garbage OL that must be fixed pronto.

2. He needed to take those deep shots today cuz nobody was doing a damn thing in breaking tackles, making routine catches, or on special teams returns getting any good fp.

3. Our now recently fired HC was calling run plays on 3rd and long and purposely sabotaging him.

Rodgers had a hand in these loses.. That's all I say

King of Jeans

Cheesehead
Reaction score
stop sucking his d**k and watch the damn game

he deserves some of the blame, and is CLEARLY a diva. I can tell just from watching the games. Imagine how insufferable he is in the locker room.

OP
OP
PackerfaninCarolina

PackerfaninCarolina

Cheesehead
Reaction score
stop sucking his d**k and watch the damn game

he deserves some of the blame, and is CLEARLY a diva. I can tell just from watching the games. Imagine how insufferable he is in the locker room.

I am watching the game, watching him get full pressure right in his face, and having no weapons outside of Adams to throw to.

You sir are as blind as a bat for saying otherwise or advocating we move on from him.

STUPID!

adambr2

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Most of this is completely ridiculous. As others have said Rodgers certainly has had a hand in the failures this year, and anyone who says otherwise is simply being overcome by bias to their favorite player.

While PFF is just one piece of the puzzle, acting like you know better than them backing it up with literally nothing other than calling them garbage and citing nothing is just the height of arrogance.

And sure, McCarthy was deliberately sabotaging Aaron Rodgers. I'm sure that's what was happening.

Spanky

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Aaron Rodgers has proved himself to be a first class D-bag in his professional and personal life. Now that McCarthy is gone I'd like to see Rodgers traded for a boat load of draft picks and we can start over.

OP
OP
PackerfaninCarolina

PackerfaninCarolina

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Most of this is completely ridiculous. As others have said Rodgers certainly has had a hand in the failures this year, and anyone who says otherwise is simply being overcome by bias to their favorite player.
No we were actually awake and are aware if we get rid of Rodgers, we'll be stuck with dogshit at QB perennially.

MadCat

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm not convinced he's a diva, despite appearances. Perhaps (hopefully) it's just personal frustration. Next Sunday will be interesting.

King of Jeans

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I am watching the game, watching him get full pressure right in his face, and having no weapons outside of Adams to throw to.

You sir are as blind as a bat for saying otherwise or advocating we move on from him.

STUPID!

Don't put words in my mouth. I never said anything about moving on from him. But to say he doesn't deserve any of the blame is "STUPID"

rmontro

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Rodgers is a pampered athlete, if he is a diva it shouldn't be a surprise.
I don't really care one way or the other, as long as he does his job.

sjb12681

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I will say this: I'm loyal to the Packers. No player, no coach, and no GM.

If they hurt this team, they can go. If we could make a trade that makes this team better overall in the long run for ANY player... ANY...
to another team, I support it.

That doesn't mean that I think we should trade AR, but I'm also not saying I would not trade him under any circumstances.

No one person is bigger than this team. Not one.

adambr2

Cheesehead
Reaction score
No we were actually awake and are aware if we get rid of Rodgers, we'll be stuck with dogshit at QB perennially.

Well, you had better get ready for the end, then, because it's coming. He is 35 years old and clearly not getting better at this point in his career.

OP
OP
PackerfaninCarolina

PackerfaninCarolina

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I will say this: I'm loyal to the Packers. No player, no coach, and no GM.

If they hurt this team, they can go. If we could make a trade that makes this team better overall in the long run for ANY player... ANY...
to another team, I support it.

That doesn't mean that I think we should trade AR, but I'm also not saying I would not trade him under any circumstances.

No one person is bigger than this team. Not one.

This may all be true, but I feel as opposed to our problems being rooted in one player being bigger than the team, the problem is this team is not stacked deep enough with talent on offense. And as this season has gone on, these players started tuning out the HC. Rodgers is the only guy I'm seeing fight out of trying to win today.

Only player who I think decided he was bigger than the team was Montgomery who got kicked outta here for that.

sjb12681

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This may all be true, but I feel as opposed to our problems being rooted in one player being bigger than the team, the problem is this team is not stacked deep enough with talent on offense. And as this season has gone on, these players started tuning out the HC. Rodgers is the only guy I'm seeing fight out of trying to win today.

Only player who I think decided he was bigger than the team was Montgomery who got kicked outta here for that.

If recent stories are true, MM was being usurped at the line, regularly. Not saying that he shouldn't have been, but wouldn't be the first time a qb took the reigns out of a coaches hand, or even the first time in GB, or first time in the last 2 QBs in GB.

adambr2

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Huh? Jimmy Graham is clearly not in his prime anymore, but they went out and invested big in a big redzone target for Rodgers. They invested in Cobb to let Rodgers keep as many of his weapons as possible. They have one of the top #1 receivers in the game in Adams, one of the league's best centers and a bookend left tackle protecting his blind side.

Jones is one of the most efficient running backs in the NFL and a weapon in open space.

Personnel-wise, there are plenty of teams doing more with less. These are not the 2000 Rams offensively, but they sure aren't Favre's 2005 offense, either.

When Rodgers is at his best, he is still one of the best but those moments are few and far between this year. Again, if you can't recognize that he is part of the problem this year, if you're actually claiming he is not even a little part of the problem with the offense, than you're clearly blinded by bias and not going to be convinced otherwise.

Last edited:

swhitset

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If there's one thing we should have learned by watching Rodgers this year, it's that there is more to evaluating QB performance than TD/INT ratio.
There are many in here that don’t learn anything regardless of what they watch.

7thFloorRA

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Rodgers looked like he gave the same amount of effort to his throws today that he would give to a walk through practice. He went through the motions on purpose.

Members online

Latest posts