No More Calling Rodgers A Diva, It's Silly

PikeBadger

Staff member
Reaction score
he was QB coach from 2014-2018... before that he was RB coach in 2013
Really? I had almost forgot about him. Didn’t realize he was with us that long. That covered the timeframe when Rodgers throwing mechanics got somewhat loose.

RicFlairoftheNFL

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'll tell you, sure seems like Rodgers was taking shots right and left from the national media all over the place today. Rodgers did not get his HC fired, his HC nailed his own coffin shut. Furthermore, Rodgers was one of the few players trying to win or giving us a chance to win out there with his efforts. Sick and tired of people denying or ignoring this, or advocating we move on from Rodgers. Ridiculous and stupid ideas.

I'm going to shoot a hole in the blame Rodgers stuff with three irrefutable facts

1. Offensive line is garbage and getting pushed around like a turnstile. It wasn't just Rodgers getting pressured, Jones was getting swarmed on.

**** with those PFF stats on them. They are fake. Fake bs stats that cover up our garbage OL that must be fixed pronto.

2. He needed to take those deep shots today cuz nobody was doing a damn thing in breaking tackles, making routine catches, or on special teams returns getting any good fp.

3. Our now recently fired HC was calling run plays on 3rd and long and purposely sabotaging him.

All Rodgers haters take that and eat it!

I'm just wondering what the O.P. thinks now

Dblbogey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Aaron Rodgers has proved himself to be a first class D-bag in his professional and personal life. Now that McCarthy is gone I'd like to see Rodgers traded for a boat load of draft picks and we can start over.

I do like the boat load of draft picks part of your statement, but that's about all.

Sunshinepacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
How about Rodgers-hating real Packer fans?

Is it a real building or fake building? Actually, what if it's a disguised Packers fan who hates fake Rodgers in the middle of Nebraska, where nothing is over 10 feet tall? Do you just throw him, or her, off the top of a single family home 20 times?

Reaction score
How about Rodgers-hating real Packer fans?
Please don’t get Carolina riled up even more.
He reminds me of why I don’t bring up politics in a public setting with my Dad. Everyone thinks he’s mad at me because he’s starts getting loud and vocal and displays aggressive body language (think Seinfeld’s Kramer when he’s excitable).
I have to make up an excuse to go to the restroom just to break the momentum of his intensity.

it’s like you’re poking the monster ;)

Last edited:

sjb12681

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I will say this: I'm loyal to the Packers. No player, no coach, and no GM.

If they hurt this team, they can go. If we could make a trade that makes this team better overall in the long run for ANY player... ANY...
to another team, I support it.

That doesn't mean that I think we should trade AR, but I'm also not saying I would not trade him under any circumstances.

No one person is bigger than this team. Not one.

I posted this in 2018.

It's crazy, almost like some of us saw this coming...

Members online

Latest posts