Niners release NaVorro Bowman

kevans74

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Blake has been a nice surprise this year BUT....

it's just RETARDED to base him as a next great ILB off just 5 or 6 games.... That's just ridiculous

But I suppose it's nice to have SOMEONE who can make plays since we haven't had anyone like that since AJ Hawk in his earlier days so...

LOL it's been a LOOONNGGG time

gonzozab

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Whatever allows the Packers to carry on business status quo.

There won't be any changes this year with Capers, TT, MM. #12 got hurt and couple that with all the other injuries, it will be the same old speech..."I'm really proud of the way our guys competed out there, we will get em' next year Tiger!"
It would be really nice if we actually could go through one season without a slew of injuries. Instead it will be another one year pass for Teddy and Capers because injuries did in the season.

melvin dangerr

In it to Win it All
Reaction score
If Arod wasn’t hurt I think we could have signed him, or made a convincing offer for him to help a Super Bowl contender now he’ll probally sign with New England maybe!

Carl 2

Cheesehead
Reaction score

it's just RETARDED to base him as a next great ILB off just 5 or 6 games.... That's just ridiculous

But I suppose it's nice to have SOMEONE who can make plays since we haven't had anyone like that since AJ Hawk in his earlier days so...

Haven't seen anyone saying he's the next great ILB, just that he's been good so far this season.

swhitset

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Whatever allows the Packers to carry on business status quo.

There won't be any changes this year with Capers, TT, MM. #12 got hurt and couple that with all the other injuries, it will be the same old speech..."I'm really proud of the way our guys competed out there, we will get em' next year Tiger!"
gave it a funny so I wouldn't cry. My kids and wife are in the room can't show em weakness ;)

swhitset

Cheesehead
Reaction score

I agree with the sentiment... but this is Blake's second year so..... the 5-6 games thing is a bit overstated. He has shown a lot both positive and negative since early last year. His improvement does appear to be genuine and in line with his progression.

Latest posts