Nfl lockout over

SpartaChris

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This won't be over for a while yet. The owners are rightfully appealing the sham lockout. And then there's the ruling due to come from the NLRB. Even then, I wouldn't expect a bunch of blockbuster moves or anything until an actual agreement is hammered out.

SpartaChris

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I should add the caveat- Or until the owners exhausted their appeals and there is, without a doubt, no lockout.

Big E

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm hoping with all my might that Judge Nelson forces the league year to start tomorrow or makes the ruling tomorrow that will start it on Thursday. That way we can have player trades for the draft.

OP
OP
ivo610

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm hoping with all my might that Judge Nelson forces the league year to start tomorrow or makes the ruling tomorrow that will start it on Thursday. That way we can have player trades for the draft.

As a packer fan the longer this lasts the better.

As a general fan it would be nice to see how the rosters are going to come together.

Big E

Cheesehead
Reaction score
There are reports coming out that Judge Nelson has denied the stay.

"@AdamSchefter: Judge Nelson denied the NFL's request for a stay. NFL now will ask Court of Appeals for the stay."

SpartaChris

Cheesehead
Reaction score
There are reports coming out that Judge Nelson has denied the stay.

"@AdamSchefter: Judge Nelson denied the NFL's request for a stay. NFL now will ask Court of Appeals for the stay."

Yeah, Judge Nelson wasn't going to grant a stay to her own ruling. Still lots to happen before we know if there's football or not.

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
*Runs and hugs PackersRS! You bear good tidings! :happy0005:
I hope there isn't a lockout, but I also hope the owners (aka the Packers) get more money out of the share.

I couldn't care less about Jerry Jones, but the Packers will be in a precarious situation if it continues as it is 10 years from now.