• Bucks

Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Neither

Votes: 9 33.3%
  • Both

Votes: 10 37.0%

• Total voters

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score
Maybe its just my computer acting up, but all of a sudden all the message boxes are squished up?

OP
OP
Shaggy

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Maybe its just my computer acting up, but all of a sudden all the message boxes are squished up?

I just added the sidebar to all pages rather then the front page if that's what you are talking about? Can you post up a screenshot so I can see what it looks like on your side?

Pokerbrat2000

Reaction score
I just added the sidebar to all pages rather then the front page if that's what you are talking about? Can you post up a screenshot so I can see what it looks like on your side?

The advertising on the right is now "squishing" everything over.

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Pokerbrat2000

Reaction score
also the side bar that used to show "new posts in threads you are watching" has completely disappeared and is now replace with just the titles of all Newly created threads. Which I think is less helpful.....my opinion of course.

OP
OP
Shaggy

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
The advertising on the right is now "squishing" everything over.

How big of a screen do you have? Mine looks totally fine. Was the main page of the forum squished for you before I changed things as that is where the sidebar was before.

OP
OP
Shaggy

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
also the side bar that used to show "new posts in threads you are watching" has completely disappeared and is now replace with just the titles of all Newly created threads. Which I think is less helpful.....my opinion of course.

I'll see if I can add it back in.

Pokerbrat2000

Reaction score
How big of a screen do you have? Mine looks totally fine. Was the main page of the forum squished for you before I changed things as that is where the sidebar was before.

I don't normally like to brag about the size of my....screen, but I think its 24". No, the new look came today, all of a sudden and I noticed you were on creating the Milwaukee sections, thought maybe you changed some domain settings.

Might need to clear my cache and or play with my spam and virus blockers. Hate messing with them though, if it wasn't something on my end that changed.

OP
OP
Shaggy

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Yes I changed the sidebar setting to show on all pages rather then just the main forum page. If you have a 24 inch screen at it looks squished like that, something is not right soemwhere..

scotscheese

Cheesehead
Reaction score
this is how it looks on my works laptop, about a 15/16 inch screen, even the layout looks a bit different to pokerbrats, i'm using Chrome

Pokerbrat2000

Reaction score
this is how it looks on my works laptop, about a 15/16 inch screen, even the layout looks a bit different to pokerbrats, i'm using Chrome

15/16 " screen? That is like smaller than a penny......you must work in a very tiny cubicle and have great eyes! Probably a good way to discourage employees from watching ****? ;)

Pokerbrat2000

Reaction score
Guessing my issue is a thing called "AdChoice" that runs with my browser. Depending on how a site is set up, advertisements can take up portions of the screen and maybe the changes made to the site yesterday, created an opening for those ads to infiltrate a good portion of my screen. :(

Will try running through another browser.

scotscheese

Cheesehead
Reaction score

there may be something up with the ad choice settings, i for one have not been looking into breast enhancement. i'm quite happy with my man boobs as it is.
also, this is my works laptop, i'm stretching the rules coming here let alone searching for breasts

Pokerbrat2000

Reaction score

there may be something up with the ad choice settings, i for one have not been looking into breast enhancement. i'm quite happy with my man boobs as it is.
also, this is my works laptop, i'm stretching the rules coming here let alone searching for breasts

Have you called anyone here a "Boob" lately? Told someone to "grow a pair"? :coffee:

OP
OP
Shaggy

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score

Ha ha. You sure you just weren't on a **** site just before coming here? :roflmao:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts