• Both

Votes: 10 37.0%

• Total voters

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
So what I wanted to do is to create a new forum section for both the Milwaukee Bucks and the Milwaukee Brewers. They would have their own section similar to the Packers Fan Forum. The question is, would any of you think these sections would be posted in?

Post what you think in here. I decided not to create a poll as I wanted to hear your thoughts on it.

Mondio

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Sub forum is fine I’m not a big MLB or NBA follower or poster though. NFL and college football for me

OP
OP
Shaggy

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Looks like someone did add a poll for me. :p

It wouldn't be a subforum.

I

I asked LT to delete my acct

Trouble is not all fans are from Wisconsin and follow those teams. If it was a sub forum at least people could avoid by choice. JMHO

OP
OP
Shaggy

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Trouble is not all fans are from Wisconsin and follow those teams. If it was a sub forum at least people could avoid by choice. JMHO

True and the votes aren't looking to go as of now. :cautious:

I

Just looking at the "Packer Articles" section, the last addition there was 2013. Could it not replace that section ?

OP
OP
Shaggy

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
I'm planning to clean up a few things. One of them maybe the "The Other Team Discussion". Its only being used for the RSS feed posting and doesn't seem to get alot of views. So I may shut that automated poster down, unless there are alot of objections to that.

I

I'm planning to clean up a few things. One of them maybe the "The Other Team Discussion". Its only being used for the RSS feed posting and doesn't seem to get alot of views. So I may shut that automated poster down, unless there are alot of objections to that.

If I'm not mistaken we discussed this a few years back. It seems to serve no purpose.

OP
OP
Shaggy

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
I never posted there because it would be buried by the bot

Have there been several threads you may have posted in if the bot wasn't posting a crap ton of threads each day?

Mondio

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Have there been several threads you may have posted in if the bot wasn't posting a crap ton of threads each day?
If there was a place to talk about what’s going on with other teams, I probably would. Usually comments on other teams just get added in the packer forum as part of an ongoing thread.

It might attract some other fans too, but as for that particular place on the forum, I never went after joining really because it was all bot postings and I was looking to chat with fans

sschind

Cheesehead
Reaction score

No objection at all from me.

sschind

Cheesehead
Reaction score

I think more people would be willing to start threads about other teams if they knew they wouldn't be relegated to page 2 by the bots by the end of the day. I know I would be but right now I look at that section and see no posts by anyone other than the bot and figure why bother. The bot section has its purpose but its not discussion.

Then again I have the link to the Packer Fan Forum favorited and its my go to. I rarely look at any other section.

Zartan

Cans.wav
Staff member
Reaction score
I voted both.

I would like it as a subforum for the people that do follow both teams.

Mondio

Cheesehead
Reaction score
i usually just "new Post" it when i get here, so whatever forum they're in I have no idea half the time LOL

El Guapo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I didn't fill out the poll, but since leaving the state I haven't really followed the Bucks or Brewers. I did tune in to watch the Brew Crew in the playoffs this year. The last time that I had watched them was during the glorious 1982 World Series season....Harvey's Wallbangers. Still a favorite drink of mine.

Back to the subject, I come here for the Packers but have no issue with other Wisconsin sports being discussed somewhere. To each their own.

OP
OP
Shaggy

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Well the reason I asked this, when looking for a Bucks or Brewers forum, there wasn't much out there. I figured in due time with a little bit of posting here and there, we might be able to gain a few more members that are fans of either team.

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
Wisconsin born and reared here and I think both the Bucks and Brewers need my online advice.

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score
Wisconsin Badgers have an active thread. I think the European football:confused: has several devotees. Brewers and Bucks would only generate comments when it is BIG news. But again it is not like you need another server to handle the topics. And yes the Newsbot is annoying and just killed that forum.

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
Wisconsin Badgers have an active thread. I think the European football:confused: has several devotees. Brewers and Bucks would only generate comments when it is BIG news. But again it is not like you need another server to handle the topics. And yes the Newsbot is annoying and just killed that forum.

That's "World Football" to you unedicated hicks....:whistling::sneaky::D

OP
OP
Shaggy

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score

I'm into creating a Badgers forum also.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts