New England Packer Backer

favrefourevre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hey guys, I'm from New England but I HATE the pats and love the Pack. I am a Red Sox fan as well (I do like seeing the Brewers do well) but the Packers are the team closest to my heart. Let's see... um I like Alice Cooper, Pink Floyd, Neil Diamond, most 70's rock. I'm going thru football withdrawal. The sox are good enough to get me through the offseason, but I can't wait for September. I also can't wait for NE's trip to Lambeau this preseason, I know it's only preseason, but it's Green Bay vs. the champs and a teaser for the 2006 game. Anyway I'm rambling again, which I'm good at. I'm from the News Chronicle board, where I usually lurked but contributed some things of zero value from time to time.

Ryan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
favrefourevre

Glad to have you on the site. Your rambling is welcome here! I hope you find some posts here to drop insightful commentary on!

Welcome to the site!

PWT36

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Farvefourevre--Welcome, to the best Packer Forum. No one is worst at rambling on about the Packers then this longtome Packer fan (all my life)who hails from De Pere, Wi. almost in the shadows of Lambeau Field. I am lucky here I just got back from Packer June mini camp session . It is 77 degrees today and sunny in Green Bay. The Green/gold was out there for two hours. practicing hard!!! All is well, when the Packers are out there, can the training camp sessions be far behind.

PackerTraxx

Cheesehead
Reaction score
favrefourever, glad to have you aboard. You sound like Mike Sherman, he is a New Englander who has been a Packer fan for a long time! :lol:
I believe you will like it here.
:welcome:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts