My most recent article.

KilrB

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Decent read. I was really overly confidant after the Falcons game. Then I started to think of the things that can favor the Bears.

Weather conditions
Field conditions
Special Teams
Bears Defense

Those 4 things will likely affect the Packers game and Play to the Bears biggest strength, Luck!

I'm sure many will argue this point, and that's fine.

But the Bears play the luck game pretty well. Keep a game close and you can win off someone else's misfortune. Hell they went to the Super Bowl with Wrex Grossman by winning most of their games that year by not more than 3 points!

And for some reason I am wondering which James Jones will show up?

Pegger Packer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think that this game is going to be a nail biter to the finish, and i've already chewed my nails to the BONE.*

*I should clarify that as a Canadian Flyer fan who cheered for Holland in the World Cup, I've had my heart broken three times in the past year. 2011 is a new year though....

cakoski

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I feel good about this game. My only problems is every time I start getting too confident, I remember I felt this good before the 2007 Championship game. I feel however it is time to purge that memory.

robdog

Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Definitely a good article from the scores. And from the scores, I mean the Facebook Recommends's. 14 is a record I think.

Members online