My custom Aaron Rodgers throwback figure

4StarCustoms

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I finally got this finished up this weekend. I was very careful about capturing all the details of Rodgers from that particular game. The shoes are exactly modeled after the pair he wore that day. Even the chinstrap is a match to the throwback game.

One is for my private collection and I decided to make only one additional piece available for sale.

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

neilfii

Hall of Fame Fan
Reaction score
Those are really awesome. You have obviously put a great deal of time and attention into these. Props man.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Phenomenal, +Like.
What is that, a fanny pack on the back of Arod? :eek:)
I often wonder what happens to a player's wallet or other personal valuable possessions when they go out there.
Now we know.
They use fanny packs that double as hand warmers.

I WANT a lifesize one......... lol
Good reply.
For you, though. Not for me. My GF would kill me if I brought home a guy. Unless he was Clay Matthews. For her, I mean.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
So did you really hand paint everything?
Even the Reebok logos, the lettering on the chinstrap, and the stuff on the towel and back of helmet?
Or are any of those decals?

OP
OP
4StarCustoms

4StarCustoms

Cheesehead
Reaction score
So did you really hand paint everything?
Even the Reebok logos, the lettering on the chinstrap, and the stuff on the towel and back of helmet?
Or are any of those decals?

I hand draw the logos in Adobe Illustrator and print them out on decal paper. I don't have steady enough hand to paint something that tiny. Everything else gets painted from helmet to cleat.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I hand draw the logos in Adobe Illustrator and print them out on decal paper. I don't have steady enough hand to paint something that tiny. Everything else gets painted from helmet to cleat.
Thanx.

Nice and very well done.

It is life size. Right? :wink:

OP
OP
4StarCustoms

4StarCustoms

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Which other packers have you made?
It looks fantaboulous
Fantabbiygosie

Oh boy, lots.

Don Hutson x2, Arnie Herber, Bart Starr, Donald Driver x3, AJ Hawk, Greg Jennings, William Henderson, Jermichael Finley, Kabeer, Ahman Green, LeRoy Butler, Al Harris, Ryan Grant, Ryan Kampman & Gilbert Brown.

I have 3 Clay Matthews in the works, Tramon Williams and Clarke Hinkle.

I stay pretty busy and that's just with Packers. I just finished up my 4th Lance Alworth figure and I'm working on Natrone Means & Chuck Bednarik standing over Frank Gifford. I get requests for ALL over. Lot's a Canadian Packer fans too!

Wow.......how long did it take you to make that?

About 2-3 weeks just spending a hour or so during the week and more on the weekend.

Riley82

Cheesehead
Reaction score
They are cool fantastic great what about making the freezer (bj raji) and nick collins, Bishop.
(just giving you ideas mate)
Make more packers would be very cool.

Munch

NFL Owner
Reaction score
I'm very impressed with the detail and the craftsmanship. I can see you really enjoy your hobby. I would love to see pictures of the others you have done.
On a side note Mcfarlane toys is releasing a retro Aaron Rogers in August and a Clay Matthews in November.

OP
OP
4StarCustoms

4StarCustoms

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm very impressed with the detail and the craftsmanship. I can see you really enjoy your hobby. I would love to see pictures of the others you have done.
On a side note Mcfarlane toys is releasing a retro Aaron Rogers in August and a Clay Matthews in November.

Oh, I know! I already preordered 2 of the Rodgers throwback figures! :) Will definitely be getting the Matthews too.

I'm still trying to track down the green Woodson figure but already got 2 of the white version.

I believe McFarlane will be releasing 3 Rodgers figures this year: Elite Series, Standard Series & Throwback. Hopefully the standard series version is a new sculpt.

There's pictures of my work at 4Star Customs I try to keep it updated but I'm pretty bad about it!

Members online

Latest posts