Most Despised Packers

lambeaulambo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I am absolutely shocked that Jarret Bush's name has not been mentioned yet. He was a favorite whipping boy here for multiple years.

As for me, Estus Hood, Terrell Buckley and Ahmad Carroll fit the bill. Never liked Barty Smith, Andre Rison and Wayne Simmons either.
Wayne Simmons was a freak of nature, Rison too. Funny how Holmy was able to corrall both.

lambeaulambo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
For me it is Forrest Gregg as a coach, Ray Rhodes, Joe Johnson, nobody mentioned Bruce Clark who refused to play in Green Bay.

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score
For me it is Forrest Gregg as a coach, Ray Rhodes, Joe Johnson, nobody mentioned Bruce Clark who refused to play in Green Bay.
Post #30
Dan Devine GM maneuvers set the team back 10 years. Bruce Clark. GM Mike Sherman -- never saw a 2nd round pick he didn't want to get rid of.
Ray Rhodes wasn't here long enough to warrant despise. Not even including his assistant coach role.

Pkrjones

Cheesehead
Reaction score
...nobody mentioned Bruce Clark who refused to play in Green Bay.
Clark was an a-hole, but stated well before the draft that he would never play nose tackle for Green Bay... and Bart Starr drafted him anyway. Doesn't qualify for this list, IMHO, as he never was a Packer.

Members online

Latest posts