1. Bostick..nuff said.

2. Manderich..big bust.

3. M.D Jennings...bad.

Honorable mention: Bubba Frank's.

Last edited:

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
Odd, I can't think of a single Packer that I could say I hated. Some of them had zip for talent, but I couldn't say I *hate* any of my Packers. Now if you want to know who I hate on the bears, we would run out of bandwidth before I was finished....;)

Matt39

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Why the hate for Bubba? He caught a lot of TD's, he was what he was, a possession TE and redzone threat, why hate him because he wasn't more than that.

I

I asked LT to delete my acct

Did you hate him during his time here too? Obviously you hate him for the crimes he committed. Was just curious.

No I thought he was brilliant. I even had his number shirt.......sadly, what an animal ? I disposed of my shirt after the news of what he was. Why Bubba by the way ?

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score
Charles Martin: At least greatly despised by Bear fans and many others. His cheap shot body slam on Jim McMahon will forever be remembered.

For me, I would list Mark Chmura, Loften and Sharper.....for their escapades off the field.

Pokerbrat2000

Reaction score
Tony Mandarich. A guy that inflated his own body and worth with the use of steroids. The Michelin man was one of the biggest busts in Packer draft history.

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Last edited:
OP
OP
P

Packer Brother

Cheesehead
Reaction score
No I thought he was brilliant. I even had his number shirt.......sadly, what an animal ? I disposed of my shirt after the news of what he was. Why Bubba by the way ?

Not sure. Guess l thought he could've been elite. My problem not his. Actually Richard Rodgers bugged me for awhile. Mainly because he wasn't like Finlay.

Mondio

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Charles Martin for sure. Missy Cade, and Chumura when he was done

Pokerbrat2000

Reaction score
I am actually surprised the Packer organization did not distance themselves further from Chmura after his off the field crap.

I

I asked LT to delete my acct

See, I suspect I`ll be jumped on for saying so, but I kind of liked Charles Martin for his aggression. I CAN only go by what I`ve seen on U-tube, but I think we lack that go for the throat style these days. It WAS a bad hit, but the passion was there. JMO of course.

yooperpackfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Ted Thompson, because he has kept the Green Bay Packers stuck in second gear for years because he won't use all the tools available to him to build a dynasty around the best quarterback in the game.

Sanguine camper

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Obviously Chmura and Sharper for their predatory behavior. I will never like Favre after going to the Queens. Any other team would have been ok but forgiveness has its limits.

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
Jim McMahon - he had a jersey but was never a Packer. Steve McMichael for the same reason. Personally, I didn't like Greg Koch. Back in the day, he was a real d**k.

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
Incidentally, regarding Lofton...he made a mistake that ***** young men make when a couple of ****** offer free head. Those two were well known at the Top Shelf. It only became "assault" when one of their husbands found out. Lofton was ridden out of Green Bay for racial reasons. Make no mistake about it. James Lofton was a helluva good guy.

GreenBaySlacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Terrell Buckley. I don't know why but I remember thinking WOW he is too small to be drafted so high. And he seemed to get burnt every play...

Half Empty

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I just hate guys too who build a Super Bowl winner.

Awful of him to do that. Just awful.

Are the Agree and Like for the statement or the sarcasm? The original poster decried the lack of a dynasty, not the single trophy.

Reaction score
As far as on field issues, I disliked Billy Schroeder because he was a hothead and he lacked discipline. I'll never forget how angry he would make Holmgren and how he would get benched after picking a fight here and there.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts