MLS Musings

Bundesbiers

1. FC Eintracht Bamberg
Reaction score
Guzan is pretty good for sure. But we should've beaten Haiti by more than just 1:0

OP
OP
Sandolf

Sandolf

Blue Moon Rising
Reaction score
Montreal's second goal is worth a look.

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

mhnessie

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
Montreal's second goal is worth a look.

The second goal is outstanding, great shot. :tup:
First goal was badly defended by No 5 of Columbus (what's his name?), that did not look like professional football. Way too slow....

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
So the U.S. denied entry into the country for the Coach and 6 of Cuba's players because of "Visa issues" before tomorrow's game. Nothing like stacking the deck to make sure the USMNT doesn't have to deal with an embarrassing loss.

Itkovian

Perpetual Realist
Reaction score
So the U.S. denied entry into the country for the Coach and 6 of Cuba's players because of "Visa issues" before tomorrow's game. Nothing like stacking the deck to make sure the USMNT doesn't have to deal with an embarrassing loss.

In all fairness, they were denied before their last game (on the 10th). This didn't JUST happen.

Itkovian

Perpetual Realist
Reaction score
They expected them back in time for Trinidad and that came and went. So who is stonewalling because of the defection? Cuba or President Obama's new U. S.??

You know I'm a heavy conspiracy theorist.....but to be honest, I really don't think the powers that be give a damn about the gold cup lol.

I think this is just the good ol USA doing what it does best.....being incompetent.

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
Did anyone notice Schweini played for Man U in their friendly victory over Club America? Shame we can't rub it in with our beer afficionado. ;)

I

I asked LT to delete my acct

Did anyone notice Schweini played for Man U in their friendly victory over Club America? Shame we can't rub it in with our beer afficionado. ;)

We can always find it on u-tube for him ? :whistling:

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
Well, Philadelphia is getting their backside handed to them by Toronto, so I guess I'll switch over to the U.S. against Cuba CONCACAF joke.

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
Turned out I switched back to the Philly game. At least that became more competitive. This is why I don't give the USMNT too much credit on the world stage yet. They get their laurels from winning friendlies and beating up on teams like short sided Cuba in the weak CONCACAF.

OP
OP
Sandolf

Sandolf

Blue Moon Rising
Reaction score

Is Club America anything like Team America? :D

OP
OP
Sandolf

Sandolf

Blue Moon Rising
Reaction score
Well, Philadelphia is getting their backside handed to them by Toronto, so I guess I'll switch over to the U.S. against Cuba CONCACAF joke.

TFC is actually getting their shet together. A rather shocking development! :D

mhnessie

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yeah, I know, football aka soccer is still young in the USA but the man who printed this shirt really doesn't have a clue at all....:laugh:

Who the f*** is Lapmard :eek::roflmao:
But at least this shirt definitely will be unique !

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
Wow. It's a good thing for Philly that the MLS doesn't have relegation yet. They keep finding ways to lose. :(

Members online

Latest posts