MLS Musings

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
I just read today that MLS matches are gaining more spectators than ever. They are starting to set records for attendance. That's a good thing. Now if we can attract some more world class talent....

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
Now I'm torn. Bayern have joined in a partnership with FC Dallas. I cheer for the nearby Philadelphia Union. I don't think I can change my loyalty to any sports team from Dallas.:sick:

Bayern just signed Chris Richards from Dallas. He'll be developing on the U-19 squad.

I

I asked LT to delete my acct

Now I'm torn. Bayern have joined in a partnership with FC Dallas. I cheer for the nearby Philadelphia Union. I don't think I can change my loyalty to any sports team from Dallas.:sick:

Bayern just signed Chris Richards from Dallas. He'll be developing on the U-19 squad.

We seriously need to have a chat. Bayern Munich, Everton and now possibly Dallas ??? . Do you know any therapists ?

Itkovian

Perpetual Realist
Reaction score
First half of the MLS all star game was entertaining. Not sure how I feel about them Mic'ing up Guzan and talking to him in the middle of the match though. Part of me thinks its kind of cool to hear behind the scenes, the other part of me feels it is super gimmicky and kind of cheapens the match.

Bundesbiers

1. FC Eintracht Bamberg
Reaction score
I just read today that MLS matches are gaining more spectators than ever. They are starting to set records for attendance. That's a good thing. Now if we can attract some more world class talent....

The attendance has been really great. Especially in Atlanta. Hope it continues.

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
I always kind of liked Rooney. I know he was controversial at times, but there's something about him that appealed to me.

Itkovian

Perpetual Realist
Reaction score
Does anyone else get frustrated with the MLS schedule causing teams to have played +/-2 games than other teams at any given point? It's annoying looking at the standings then realizing it doesn't really matter because team X has played 34 games and team Y has played 36.

Heyjoe4

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Does anyone else get frustrated with the MLS schedule causing teams to have played +/-2 games than other teams at any given point? It's annoying looking at the standings then realizing it doesn't really matter because team X has played 34 games and team Y has played 36.
It is irritating. But with rainouts it’s probably unavoidable.

Bundesbiers

1. FC Eintracht Bamberg
Reaction score
Exciting playoff matches Saturday and Sunday.

A couple of 4-3 matches that were so wild it makes USA football matches rather exciting to watch. Good games.

Members online

Latest posts