MLS Musings

Bundesbiers

1. FC Eintracht Bamberg
Reaction score
Conference Finals are set.

West - Seattle Sounders vs LA Galaxy

East - New England Revolution vs NY Red Bulls.

OP
OP
Sandolf

Sandolf

Blue Moon Rising
Reaction score
@Bundesbiers

With Michael Bradley being named captain... and the Defoe for Altidore trade... you should be a pretty strong closet TFC supporter. :D

Bundesbiers

1. FC Eintracht Bamberg
Reaction score
@Bundesbiers

With Michael Bradley being named captain... and the Defoe for Altidore trade... you should be a pretty strong closet TFC supporter. :D

I know. I really need to make it up there for game. I've been lazy on making it up to the great white north.

Bundesbiers

1. FC Eintracht Bamberg
Reaction score
Looks like Kevin Doyle could be joining Colorado from Wolves, not sure how soon that'll be as he's not out of contract til July 1st, but we're desperate to get him off our wage bill.

Colorado and San Jose are playing a pre-season game here in Las Vegas this Sunday. I will be there. So far, there are 5,000 tickets sold in a market (Las Vegas) that has no team currently so this is a good turnout.

Las Vegas is one of 3 cities vying for the last franchise team available. Minnesota seems to be the frontrunner, with Sacramento in the mix.

However, if Las Vegas does not get the MLS team, USL Pro will be here next year for sure.

Bundesbiers

1. FC Eintracht Bamberg
Reaction score
And just like that.... MLS says Las Vegas is now out of the running. The only chance we have now is Beckham's Miami franchise who are unlikely to get their stadium. He can move the team to Las Vegas, it's our only chance.

OP
OP
Sandolf

Sandolf

Blue Moon Rising
Reaction score
And just like that.... MLS says Las Vegas is now out of the running. The only chance we have now is Beckham's Miami franchise who are unlikely to get their stadium. He can move the team to Las Vegas, it's our only chance.

There a season ticket drive going on now for a potential NHL franchise in Vegas. The pundits up here take a dim view of hockey in the desert.

Bundesbiers

1. FC Eintracht Bamberg
Reaction score
There a season ticket drive going on now for a potential NHL franchise in Vegas. The pundits up here take a dim view of hockey in the desert.

Wrong sport for Las Vegas, and yes I know about it fairly well.

It's likely to happen, but I have my doubts about it. I will probably go to a game or two, but that would be it.

OP
OP
Sandolf

Sandolf

Blue Moon Rising
Reaction score
Wrong sport for Las Vegas, and yes I know about it fairly well.

Tough luck. The NHL might get there before the MLS. I heard this morning that the Las Vegas bid has been denied. Aparently they like Sacramento and Minneapolis better. :(

Bundesbiers

1. FC Eintracht Bamberg
Reaction score
Tough luck. The NHL might get there before the MLS. I heard this morning that the Las Vegas bid has been denied. Aparently they like Sacramento and Minneapolis better. :(

The other 2 have better stadium deals. Minnesota will play in the same stadium as the Vikings.

OP
OP
Sandolf

Sandolf

Blue Moon Rising
Reaction score

Members online

Latest posts