Miscellaneous Playoff Notes

TJV

Lifelong Packers Fanatic
Reaction score
If your looking for a "Seahawk worship partner" I don't think I am the right candidate.
No Packers fan is worshiping the Seahawks here. There's a huge difference between worshiping the opposition and respecting them. Your posts reflect a complete misunderstanding of that concept (but not as badly as a certain new poster - you didn't invite him to join to make your posts look more reasonable, did you? ;))

I don't like the Seahawks. Of all the playoff teams, that's the team I hoped most would not win it all again. But look at their body of work over the last two seasons. Look at their record at home. And even as you implore us to look at their current players and who they're missing remember there was a poster or two before the opener posting the same thing "very loudly". Remember?

Neither team is the same as it was at the beginning of the season. Of course the Packers have a chance to win but the point is like it or not (and I don't like it), the talent, scheme, and home field advantage of the Seahawks deserve respect.

brandon2348

GO PACK GO!
Reaction score
. Your posts reflect a complete misunderstanding of that concept (but not as badly as a certain new poster - you didn't invite him to join to make your posts look more reasonable, did you? ;)).

Would I do such a thing? :rolleyes:

There the Super Bowl Champs so yes they deserve a certain level of respect. Like Aaron says, "you gotta beat the best to be the best." Well see what happens. It's gonna be a "bumpy ride." Lock the doors and hide the women and children.

Last edited: