Miscellaneous Playoff Notes

OP
OP
H

HardRightEdge

Cam Chancellor...what a game he had against Carolina...all over the field making plays for 60 minutes. He's the heart of that defense; his impact needs to be neutralized at least to some degree.

brandon2348

GO PACK GO!
Reaction score
Cam Chancellor...what a game he had against Carolina...all over the field making plays for 60 minutes. He's the heart of that defense; his impact needs to be neutralized at least to some degree.

Chancellor was great. Here is the deal though. I think we can beat Seattle up front and if they wanna stack the box our guy doesn't miss.

D

Deleted member 6794

Chancellor was great. Here is the deal though. I think we can beat Seattle up front and if they wanna stack the box our guy doesn't miss.

That defense looks intimidating, their speed and hustle is amazing. If Byron Maxwell can't play in the NFC championship game I would loce to see Jordy being covered by Tharold Simon though, that would be a mismatch the Packers would need to explore.

But first things first and take care of business vs. the Cowboys.

brandon2348

GO PACK GO!
Reaction score
That defense looks intimidating, their speed and hustle is amazing. If Byron Maxwell can't play in the NFC championship game I would loce to see Jordy being covered by Tharold Simon though, that would be a mismatch the Packers would need to explore.

But first things first and take care of business vs. the Cowboys.

Yes, but are they fast enough to stop the "Rodgers, Nelson , Cobb, Lacy show"? If we dominate them upfront my money says they aren't.

We blew those same 7-9 Panthers out 38-3 in the 3rd with Rodgers wearing his "baseball hat".

First things first and time to expose the Dallas defensive fraud show.

D

Deleted member 6794

Yes, but are they fast enough to stop the "Rodgers, Nelson , Cobb, Lacy show"? If we dominate them upfront my money says they aren't.

We blew those same 7-9 Panthers out 38-3 in the 3rd with Rodgers wearing his "baseball hat".

The Seahawks defense is great. Period. It would take a close to perfect performance from the offense to have a chance to upset them at their place.

The Panthers were are vastly improved team during the last few weeks compared to the time when they played at Lambeau. It doesn't make any sense to make such comparisons.

brandon2348

GO PACK GO!
Reaction score
The Seahawks defense is great. Period. It would take a close to perfect performance from the offense to have a chance to upset them at their place.

The Panthers were are vastly improved team during the last few weeks compared to the time when they played at Lambeau. It doesn't make any sense to make such comparisons.

Johnathan Stewart averaged 6 yards a carry. The Panthers put up almost 400 yards of offense. That's okay I guess because of the turnovers but I don't think it qualifies as a great performance. When our defense gives up similar yardage nobody calls it great so I think they should be held to the same standards.

I agree about Panthers defense was improving but it would be ridiculous to compare Kam Newton and the Carolina offense to ours.

I am not saying at all that were just gonna show up and win but I see it as a very winnable game but first things first.

I am not gonna sit here and compare the Carolina Panthers to our team. There not even close. There secondary sucks. They have a couple good LB's and decent D-line that is missing two guys.

D

Deleted member 6794

Johnathan Stewart averaged 6 yards a carry. The Panthers put up almost 400 yards of offense. That's okay I guess because of the turnovers but I don't think it qualifies as a great performance. When our defense gives up similar yardage nobody calls it great so I think they should be held to the same standards.

I agree about Panthers defense was improving but it would be ridiculous to compare Kam Newton and the Carolina offense to ours.

I am not saying at all that were just gonna show up and win but I see it as a very winnable game but first things first.

I am not gonna sit here and compare the Carolina Panthers to our team. There not even close. There secondary sucks. They have a couple good LB's and decent D-line that is missing two guys.

The Seahawks defense gave up two long drives to the Panthers (I don't care about their last TD as the game was decided by then) resulting in 10 points. On both of those drives they dropped interceptions. Other than that they were dominant. If you want to take a look at Carolina's 362 yards and feel good about it, go ahead, but this defense will be a huge task for the Packers if we end up playing them.

brandon2348

GO PACK GO!
Reaction score
The Seahawks defense gave up two long drives to the Panthers (I don't care about their last TD as the game was decided by then) resulting in 10 points. On both of those drives they dropped interceptions. Other than that they were dominant. If you want to take a look at Carolina's 362 yards and feel good about it, go ahead, but this defense will be a huge task for the Packers if we end up playing them.

I watch football differently then you I guess. I saw Seattle stack the box and still give up running lanes. I think we will be able to take advantage of both that and match ups with Rodgers throwing the ball against there stacked box. If they don't get Maxwell back there in big big trouble.

There D-line is far from disruptive like it used to be against an average Carolina offensive line. Sherman was actually beat deep on the ball he intercepted. Kam just way under threw the receiver.

If Rodgers goes in there and throws a "pick 6' and lacy fumbles inside our own red zone then yes we will most likely lose. At some point Seattle has to cough one up and lose it too. They got lucky recovering there own turnovers.

We all knew Carolina was going to lose but I saw what I needed to see. The Seattle defensive front can be beat and once again I will take Aaron Rodgers and our weapons against a stacked box any day.

D

Deleted member 6794

I watch football differently then you I guess. I saw Seattle stack the box and still give up running lanes. I think we will be able to take advantage of both that and match ups with Rodgers throwing the ball against there stacked box. If they don't get Maxwell back there in big big trouble.

There D-line is far from disruptive like it used to be against an average Carolina offensive line. Sherman was actually beat deep on the ball he intercepted. Kam just way under threw the receiver.

If Rodgers goes in there and throws a "pick 6' and lacy fumbles inside our own red zone then yes we will most likely lose. At some point Seattle has to cough one up and lose it too. They got lucky recovering there own turnovers.

We all knew Carolina was going to lose but I saw what I needed to see. The Seattle defensive front can be beat and once again I will take Aaron Rodgers and our weapons against a stacked box any day.

You're talking the same way you did before week 1, showing no respect for a pretty darn good team. We all know how that ended.

brandon2348

GO PACK GO!
Reaction score

http://www.nfl.com/stats/team review these at about 4pm eastern.
You're talking the same way you did before week 1, showing no respect for a pretty darn good team. We all know how that ended.

No I am not. Please don't be like Seahawk fans are right now and find comfort in week 1.

Let's just take it one step at a time here and see what this Cowboy game produces. I will have all week to go over how this isn't "week 1 fever".

OP
OP
H

HardRightEdge

Having watched the Seahawk's a couple of times over the last few weeks, the thing that jumps out at me is how they wear down opponents on both sides of the ball as the game progresses. When they make a play they build off of it and gain momentum. You have to score early on these guys.

OP
OP
H

HardRightEdge

I hope you guys watched the Baltimore - New England game. That was about the best 60 minutes of football you're likely to see in the "post-modern" game.

PackerDNA

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I hope you guys watched the Baltimore - New England game. That was about the best 60 minutes of football you're likely to see in the "post-modern" game.

Great game; a little bit of everything. Impressed with the Ravens, and with the Pat's ability to keep coming back..

brandon2348

GO PACK GO!
Reaction score
Having watched the Seahawk's a couple of times over the last few weeks, the thing that jumps out at me is how they wear down opponents on both sides of the ball as the game progresses. When they make a play they build off of it and gain momentum. You have to score early on these guys.

They don't really turn the ball over so you can't afford too either. If you lose the turnover battle your screwed.

brandon2348

GO PACK GO!
Reaction score

Time for your review http://www.nfl.com/stats/team

Fazeman

Setting The Pace
Reaction score
Wished MM decided to go for the extra point rather than a two point conversion on the Rodgers to Rodgers touchdown. One point was a necessity.

brandon2348

GO PACK GO!
Reaction score
Wait a moment, we're ahead of the Seahawks in all but one of these stats taking a single game into account??? Well, now you've got me convinced we'll blow out that ****** team at their place on Sunday. :rolleyes:

I never said were gonna blow the Seahawks out in this game. Do yourself a favor and look at just the last two games. I mean we are statistically beating them against better opponents with opponent combined record 23-9 to the Seahawks 13-19 in games both teams needed to win. Were playing better against better competition and all this with an injured QB. In fact the Seahawks don't have a quality win other then us and Denver which was almost 5 months ago. I have even heard MM talk about "early season games" and there not that great of a barometer for a team. I suppose you could call Philadelphia a marginal win but not really when you consider Sanchez. Didn't we throw 50 up on Philly?

I have had to listen to media and people say.

We can't beat a good defense with a strong front that plays coverage, Hello Detroit. "CHECK"

OR, We cant beat a team with a dominate offensive line that can run the ball. Hello Dallas "CHECK"

Now it will be we can't win a big road game against a defense as fast as the "so called fast" Legion of Boom. ewwwwwwwww.

Sounds like a "Clown Show" to me and I hope MM calls "San Fran Bozo" this weekend instead of "New York Bozo" to call all of there clowns to the box. Once the clowns come for the "bozo" call which they will it's called "5 on 5" time. Whether we do it with Cobb in the backfield or Lacy it wont matter. But wait the Seahawks have so much pressure there gonna put on us with there D-line "Fraud". I guess it isn't fraud if you believe Bulaga and Bak can't handle Bennett and Averil. I believe they can. If we don't turn the ball over we win this game and there lucky Rodgers isn't a 100 percent.

Aaron loves a good "clown show".

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 6794

I never said were gonna blow the Seahawks out in this game. Do yourself a favor and look at just the last two games. I mean we are statistically beating them against better opponents with opponent combined record 23-9 to the Seahawks 13-19 in games both teams needed to win. Were playing better against better competition and all this with an injured QB. In fact the Seahawks don't have a quality win other then us and Denver which was almost 5 months ago. I have even heard MM talk about "early season games" and there not that great of a barometer for a team. I suppose you could call Philadelphia a marginal win but not really when you consider Sanchez. Didn't we throw 50 up on Philly?

I have had to listen to media and people say.

We can't beat a good defense with a strong front that plays coverage, Hello Detroit. "CHECK"

OR, We cant beat a team with a dominate offensive line that can run the ball. Hello Dallas "CHECK"

Now it will be we can't win a big road game against a defense as fast as the "so called fast" Legion of Boom. ewwwwwwwww.

Sounds like a "Clown Show" to me and I hope MM calls "San Fran Bozo" this weekend instead of "New York Bozo" to call all of there clowns to the box. Once the clowns come for the "bozo" call which they will it's called "5 on 5" time. Whether we do it with Cobb in the backfield or Lacy it wont matter. But wait the Seahawks have so much pressure there gonna put on us with there D-line "Fraud". I guess it isn't fraud if you believe Bulaga and Bak can't handle Bennett and Averil. I believe they can. If we don't turn the ball over we win this game and there lucky Rodgers isn't a 100 percent.

Aaron loves a good "clown show".

The Seahawks have allowed 15.1 points per game over the last two seasons. Calling them clowns and frauds among other things makes you look like a fool.

I have never understood fans not being able to respect another great team or players.

brandon2348

GO PACK GO!
Reaction score
The Seahawks have allowed 15.1 points per game over the last two seasons. Calling them clowns and frauds among other things makes you look like a fool.

I have never understood fans not being able to respect another great team or players.

If you can't stop our running game with 6 in the box your a "clown show". I don't believe they can which identifies them to me as a "clown show" at this very moment. If they can stop our running game with 6 in the box I will be the first to say "there the best defense of all time".

All these two year stats to me don't mean a thing. Look at there starting line up "right now" and guys they are rotating in "right now".

I don't care what they did in the Super Bowl or what they did week whatever. I am looking at just this game and small sample size leading up to this game as that is all that matters.

If your looking for a "Seahawk worship partner" I don't think I am the right candidate.

Members online

Latest posts