Minnesota Football Team?

mongoosev

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I’m trying to figure out what is wrong with the things you stated above? You seem to hate the environment, equality, hugs, equal pay, free college and rainbows and unicorns .
Why?
Because it’s a dog eat dog world and pampering only results in dependency.

rmontro

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The new term for shoplifting is "looting." If you know what I mean.
I thought the term looting was "cancelled" for supposedly being racist.
I refuse to listen to anyone in cancel culture however. The term "racist" has lost all meaning because it's been applied to virtually everyone and everything, mostly for political or personal gain.

mongoosev

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I refuse to listen to anyone in cancel culture however. The term "racist" has lost all meaning because it's been applied to virtually everyone and everything, mostly for political or personal gain.
Well said, rmontro!

Munch

NFL Owner
Reaction score
So what term would you use?

OP
OP
Curly Calhoun

Curly Calhoun

Cheesehead
Reaction score
What the heck is going on in our universities? This is just the latest in a very long line of candidates for dumbest thing I've ever heard.

When you're in your early twenties, there are two principles you hold dear:

1) You know everything

2) Your parents know nothing

The fact that Mom & Dad are paying for your "education" is conveniently forgotten...:)

mongoosev

Cheesehead
Reaction score
When you're in your early twenties, there are two principles you hold dear:

1) You know everything

2) Your parents know nothing

The fact that Mom & Dad are paying for your "education" is conveniently forgotten...:)
Soon it’s the gobernent aka our income taxes.

Munch

NFL Owner
Reaction score
In my mom’s belly. After she had me i got a raise to walk and eat on my own.
I hear you. A self made man with no time for hugs or affection because that would have made you soft. Macho right from day one. Shove away the *** and go hunting on your own because if you didn’t you would be deemed not a man. You’ve always given and never taken. Back when men were men.

mongoosev

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I hear you. A self made man with no time for hugs or affection because that would have made you soft. Macho right from day one. Shove away the *** and go hunting on your own because if you didn’t you would be deemed not a man. You’ve always given and never taken. Back when men were men.
I give hugs just not to trees.

Munch

NFL Owner
Reaction score
Lol. I don't know, what would you like to call them?
This is your baby. I’m not gonna try and steal your thunder. I want to hear your thoughts on what racists should be called now. I find that the people who find those words the most offensive are usually being described by those words. I mean Pedophiles hate being called Pedophiles and Cultists hate being called Cultists and sexists hate being called sexist and rapists hate being called rapists. Also racists hate being called racist.
It’s never fun for being pointed out like that. So you come up with a new word for being racist. A newer gentler word so it doesn’t hurt their feelings when being called out. This word has to be all encompassing as all races are racist.

Heyjoe4

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I vote 'Minnesota Beeyuches'
I like the “Minnesota *****es” - it’s straightforward and tells it like it is. And that makes it easier to name the Bears the Chicago Beeyatches”. As for the Lions? They’re too pathetic to rename.

rmontro

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This is your baby. I’m not gonna try and steal your thunder. I want to hear your thoughts on what racists should be called now. I find that the people who find those words the most offensive are usually being described by those words.
I don't find the word offensive, I find it to be now meaningless, because it's been so overused. Don't look to me to replace the word, because I'm not the one looking to call people names. The word would still be useful if people used it to describe truly bigoted behavior, but they don't, they just fire it off at anyone who disagrees with them about anything and everything.

Members online

Latest posts