McCarthy deserves alot of credit!

OneHotelFoxtrot

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Sitting here struggling through this week (is it Sunday yet?) I was thinking about how well this team has performed since the must-win Giants game, Bears game, and throughout the playoffs. The offense and defense has been on fire, but also, McCarthy and his coaching staff deserves alot of credit. I think with all the injuries this year and some losses that were surprising I don't think enough can be said about how well these coaches have guided the players on staying the course and getting the W's when it has mattered the most.

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I asked for him to be fired for very specific reasons.

Those reasons simply disappeared in the playoffs. We are having GREAT coaching in this playoffs.

Now I know better. Even if MM looks like a terrible playcaller during regular season, he transforms into Bill Walsh in the playoffs.

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
as soon as I see great clock management I will be sold. I know I am being overly critical its just the only thing holding me back

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
If the Bears lose the "Fire Lovie" threads will appear on the Bear forums.

I do admit that MM does a much better job in the Playoffs than the regular season. He seems to open up the playbook more in the playoffs whereas in the regular season he is conservative as hell.

cakoski

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think when MM is focused and knows he is playing a tough opponent he does an outstanding job and play calling and getting the team ready. As we have seen since Detroit. But when he seems unfocussed the team reflects that as in poor play and poor play calling. This really true when underestimates an opponent like against Detroit. I really hope MM is focus this week and does not fall into the hype.

Members online

Latest posts