Marshawn lynch

OP
OP
G

GreenBaySlacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Everything I have read only mentions the Raiders (possible New England) for landing spots to get Lynch out of retirement. With the Seahawks signing of Lacy, I doubt they would want him back. The other stumbling block is the $9M contract that Lynch still has on the books with Seattle.

Did you notice the sea hawks took a dive without Lynch?

OP
OP
G

GreenBaySlacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
What dive?
They started real slow. And never looked the part. And it showed in the playoffs. Their offense couldn't get going without Lynch carrying them....

I think they would drop problem Sherman and double up on stud rbs if they had a chance to. Wilson needs a stud rb to be successful imo

D

Deleted member 6794

Seattle started 7-2-1. Hardly a slow start. IMO Russell needs an NFL caliber offensive line.

While that's true the Seahawks offense dropped from being tied for fourth in points scored in 2015 to 18th last season. There's no doubt their offensive line deserves a ton of blame for it though.

PackerDNA

Cheesehead
Reaction score
They started real slow. And never looked the part. And it showed in the playoffs. Their offense couldn't get going without Lynch carrying them....

I think they would drop problem Sherman and double up on stud rbs if they had a chance to. Wilson needs a stud rb to be successful imo

I'd look for them to go after Olinemen; they'll be in position to draft a good one in the 1st round.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts