Marcus Vick........

digsthepack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Does anybody want to make a friendly bet that the Falcons, in a sad attempt to appease their ****** injecting, half-assed QB Ron Mexico, draft the lil' bro?

It continues to amaze me how Arthur Blank is constantly being held up as an example of how to run a team. The guy has made a QB who cannot deliver the ball, and who is of documented bad character, the face of the team...and they continue to coddle him and point blame for his ineffectiveness at EVERYONE but Ron! My money says that locker room explodes if Vick continues to fail...and the team continues to point fingers at...well, pick a position and coaching slot. I know I would not take well being pointed at as a problem while the real problem is ***-kissed relentlessly!

So, what is your take.....does Marcus become a Falcon?

TOPackerFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I can't imagine anyone will draft that clown, but it wouldn't surprise me if they signed him as a free agent. People are in love with the Vick name and anyone with it continues to get free passes. Quite pathetic actually (witness the lame duck throw in the Pro Bowl which everyone said was such a great play by Mr. Mexico when actually it was the receiver beating out two defenders and bailing old Ronny out).

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yeah.....it seems all Vick can do is RUN! Maybe they should make him a running back.
I don't think they will draft his brother though.

TOPackerFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
From the 10 Spot on Si.com

"Former Virginia Tech quarterback Marcus Vick pleaded guilty on Monday to two traffic charges. The troubled player was assessed for going 38 mph in a 25 mph zone and for driving while idiotic."

Members online

Latest posts