1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
  2. Big Announcement Coming for 2015 Football Season!!

Be on the look out for a big Packer Forum announcement when the schedule is released. Full details coming soon...

Marcus Vick........

Discussion in 'All Other Team Discussions' started by digsthepack, Feb 15, 2006.

1. digsthepack

digsthepack Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Does anybody want to make a friendly bet that the Falcons, in a sad attempt to appease their herpes injecting, half-assed QB Ron Mexico, draft the lil' bro?

It continues to amaze me how Arthur Blank is constantly being held up as an example of how to run a team. The guy has made a QB who cannot deliver the ball, and who is of documented bad character, the face of the team...and they continue to coddle him and point blame for his ineffectiveness at EVERYONE but Ron! My money says that locker room explodes if Vick continues to fail...and the team continues to point fingers at...well, pick a position and coaching slot. I know I would not take well being pointed at as a problem while the real problem is ***-kissed relentlessly!

So, what is your take.....does Marcus become a Falcon?

2. TOPackerFan

TOPackerFan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    I can't imagine anyone will draft that clown, but it wouldn't surprise me if they signed him as a free agent. People are in love with the Vick name and anyone with it continues to get free passes. Quite pathetic actually (witness the lame duck throw in the Pro Bowl which everyone said was such a great play by Mr. Mexico when actually it was the receiver beating out two defenders and bailing old Ronny out).

3. cheesey

cheesey Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    Yeah.....it seems all Vick can do is RUN! Maybe they should make him a running back.
    I don't think they will draft his brother though.

4. GakkofNorway

GakkofNorway Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    they will spend the rest of their cap on Marcus, next season the Falcons team will only consist of two Vicks!

5. CaliforniaCheez

CaliforniaCheez Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    He plead guilty in court to his traffic violations in December. Driving without a valid license etc.

6. GakkofNorway

GakkofNorway Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    wtf is his problem? lol

7. cheesey

cheesey Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    NEXT the Falcons will buy stock in "VICKS" vapo rub!!! :lol:

8. GakkofNorway

GakkofNorway Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    do they come in tons?

9. TOPackerFan

TOPackerFan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    From the 10 Spot on Si.com

"Former Virginia Tech quarterback Marcus Vick pleaded guilty on Monday to two traffic charges. The troubled player was assessed for going 38 mph in a 25 mph zone and for driving while idiotic."

10. GakkofNorway

GakkofNorway Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    and he didn't even have a drivers license?