Managing Change - the Offense

Wolvi

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The O-line is a going to need some new blood soon. 50 sacks last year to Rodgers...cant happen this year and they are getting older. Fortunately, our recievers are deep... a quality RB like grant will have to be found, but hopefully our first round pick next year is going to be the last one of the round:) So we will have to find a diamond in the rough.

NYPacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think the line is good in terms of finding future replacements. Bulaga, Lang and Newhouse are all young players that are only a few games away from attaining a starting job. The only question now is who would be their backups. As for the Center position, I wouldn't rush to find a replacement. Wells has done a good enough job and I doubt he would want a hefty contract. Even a mid-sized pay raise could keep him on the roster for several more years. Plus centers get better with age so it's crucial that we keep him till he peaks.

We already have 2 possible replacements for Driver in James Jones and Jordy Nelson. The question here is, which one of them will it be?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts