lol a cowboy fan posted this in the madden 08 forums

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The cowboy fan in the original post is a tool, no doubt about it. But no more so than about 50% of packer fans posting here over the last 24 hours.

"We're the better team", "Cowboys paying refferees off", "They suck we just had a bad night", and on and on.

It's the exact same thing.
No, it's not. This is OUR home site.
I have NEVER gone to a rival site to rub their noses in our beating them. NOT ONCE.
Should you expect us to hate and say our team sucks? We had injuries, the Cowboys didn't. The Cowboys got the refs calls, we didn't. Just facts.
On that night, the Cowboys were better. Had we been at 100% and not had to also try to make up for refs that, well, maybe should go back to their day jobs.
Your team won........you got to gloat.....now you can go home happy.

TexasPackerFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Nbtstatic said:
The cowboy fan in the original post is a tool, no doubt about it. But no more so than about 50% of packer fans posting here over the last 24 hours.

"We're the better team", "Cowboys paying refferees off", "They suck we just had a bad night", and on and on.

I have NEVER gone to a rival site to rub their noses in our beating them. NOT ONCE.
Should you expect us to hate and say our team sucks? We had injuries, the Cowboys didn't. The Cowboys got the refs calls, we didn't. Just facts.
On that night, the Cowboys were better. Had we been at 100% and not had to also try to make up for refs that, well, maybe should go back to their day jobs.

Got damnit I HATE the way you structure your replies. But I agree with you 100%.

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
cheesey said:
Nbtstatic said:

Got damnit I HATE the way you structure your replies. But I agree with you 100%.
LOLOL!!! THANK YOU Texas! Believe it or not..........your reply just helped me to difuse the anger that was welling up inside me. I'm not one to get mad easily........but with what has happened the last few days (outside of football) has me a little on edge. Who am i kidding....ALOT on edge.
You made me laugh!
THANK YOU!!!!(Seriously!)

packerfan1245

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You guys are just playing the shoulda, coulda, woulda game like a lot of Packers fans are too. The fact is, we had our second string QB in, key injuries on defense, two very questionable calls and we still hung in. I know its fun being homers and all, but come on. You guys won. Great for you. You have a right to be proud, but we played a horrible game and were still in it.

Well said :agree: