Lions vs Bears week 10

bozz_2006

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'd rather face the Lions in the playoffs than the Bears. But for some reason I still find myself rooting against the Lions (I never root for anyone from our division:))

Bogart

Duke Mantee
Reaction score
Yeah this game is done after the pick 6. They did alright keeping Forte in check earlier, but they couldn't do anything offensively.

Bears defense is back to how it looked last season, scary.

Bogart

Duke Mantee
Reaction score
Which Pic6? Man, Stafford looks like he's on some sort of medication you're not supposed to take if you're operating heavy machinery.

The one coming into the second half to Weddle (Think that is his name)

After that, their chances for a come back were screwed.

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
While I like a little more separation from Detroit, somehow it just feels so wrong to root for the Bears.

I've yet to have been able to say.."Go_______" for anything but the Pack in our division, but when the team needs to win to benefit the Pack.. then I can cheer!!!

realcaliforniacheese

A-Rods Boss
Reaction score
3 up on our closest division rivals soon to be 4 up on one of them with head to head advantage that's actually 4 and 5 up. Now we need to start rooting against the 9'ers. They are the competition for home field advantage throughout the playoffs.

WhiteHouseOn3

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hey, the Bears will surely rooting for us come New Years if it's still a tie, no? Makes me laugh that they're all "YEAH BEARS RULE!" but Cutler went 9/19 and 0 TD. It was all special teams and defense. Nonetheless, I'm glad our game at Soldier field is in the books. The biggest game ahead of us is tomorrow, and next week, it'll be TB. Can't lose focus.

Bogart

Duke Mantee
Reaction score
Hey, the Bears will surely rooting for us come New Years if it's still a tie, no? Makes me laugh that they're all "YEAH BEARS RULE!" but Cutler went 9/19 and 0 TD. It was all special teams and defense. Nonetheless, I'm glad our game at Soldier field is in the books. The biggest game ahead of us is tomorrow, and next week, it'll be TB. Can't lose focus.

Yeah I know! Cutler can't even hit 50% of his throws when they win big. That's pathetic, maybe they can wish Rex would come back and throw all them interceptions like he does for that ******* in Washington.

Ceodore

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I was kinda pullin for the lions. The bears have looked really good the last couple of weeks and we ALWAYS play like crap against them it seems.

Stafford looked horrible tonight, like he'd never played in the NFL before.

dbain21

Chicagoland Packer Fan
Reaction score
I don't know what to make of that game. Yea the bears have looked good as of late, but this is one of those games that it seemed more like the lions just played abysmal as opposed to the bears playing great or anything. Also the bears haven't exactly faced anyone special in those games- The eagles are looking like a flat out bad football team, and the bucs are most definitely not as good as last year (that may be because of their schedule which isn't as favorable as last year). I still feel like the lions are dangerous, just not as consistent as a good team needs to be.

and like someone said cutler didn't even need to show up for the bears to win today.

DevilDon

Inclement Weather Fan
Reaction score
I am.
Always rooting against the team closest to us.
Plus we already broke the Bears serve, winning in Chi-town.
I love the serve reference, never saw that before Frank. Mind if I use it?
Now the Packers just have to break the Lions serve and we're set for a sweep this year.

greenandgold

I'm Dirty Hairy Callahan
Reaction score
Yeah I know! Cutler can't even hit 50% of his throws when they win big. That's pathetic, maybe they can wish Rex would come back and throw all them interceptions like he does for that ******* in Washington.

Maybe he "hurt" his knee again?

packerfan4ever

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Safford looked like a deer caught in headlights a few times,bears d-line won that game and special teams,lions d-line did what they should have on the bears. I know our o-line will get points bears should worry about us think our d-line can stop them with out thwe run they don't have much.

FrankRizzo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I love the serve reference, never saw that before Frank. Mind if I use it?
Now the Packers just have to break the Lions serve and we're set for a sweep this year.
Of course, use it. Thanks.

McCarthy breaks down the season into 4-game quarters.
Quarter 1: Perfect 4-0.
Quarter 2: Perfect 4-0.
Quarter 3: Minny, Tampa Bay, at Detroit, at New York Giants.

The 4th quarter has us home 3 of 4 games, with the loan roadie being at the horsecrap Chiefs.
Tampa Bay sucks, and we owe those guys BIG TIME for losing to them twice. I hope we beat them about 56-0, yes a shutout as Josh Freeman and that offense are horrrrrrible. I drafted that POS in both leagues as a backup QB, and he's worse than Donny McNabb was for the Grape apes.

Anyway, we still get the Bears and Lions twice, as well as Purple tonight, so we control everything in our own hands.
I always beating up on our division.

Members online

Latest posts