1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Lions Have Not Lost Since...

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by PackPackPackers, Oct 10, 2011.

1. PackPackPackers

PackPackPackers Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +41
    December 5th, 2010 and have been on a winning streak since then. I know the Packers have a longer winning streak including the playoffs, but should the Pack be concerned? We all know winning is a habit...so who will lose first?

Go Packers!

2. Chillarfan54

Chillarfan54 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +38
    I was like WTH Bears. The only time i cheer for you and you let me down. Cubs won , which let the Brewers win the division , but the damn Bears couldn't beat the Lions.

3. Crazy Packers Fan

Crazy Packers Fan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +117
    The Bears look absolutely dreadful... I'm glad not to have Jay Cutler as my team's QB. The Lions right now have the entire nation on their side and look quite arrogant... it would be awesome to see them fall apart.

4. BearDroppings

BearDroppings Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +40
    Two Bears fans told me, and I quote "Man if the Bears are out of it, I would actually pull for the Lions. *High Five* yeah especially against the Packers! *high five*" Ah embrace the hatred. Lions fans man have they actually existed for five minutes or what?

• Like Like x 1
  5. BearDroppings

BearDroppings Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +40
    Hahahaha. Man remember when Ford Field was filled with misery? Yeah I expect that to happen to soon. Of course this country wants to pull for that sorry miserable franchise.

6. Forget Favre

Forget Favre Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +2,791
    So they want to feel let down again, huh?

7. BearDroppings

BearDroppings Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +40
    They should feel let down like they have been since that overrated 85 team they seem to find solace in.

8. Forget Favre

Forget Favre Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +2,791
    I'm probably the only Packers fan who just sorta likes the Super Bowl Shuffle.
    (Runs and ducks the rotten tomatoes being thrown in my direction.)

9. Greenbayphil

Greenbayphil Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +157
    Lions look good this year, Division contenders? Maybe.

They have a tough schedule in the 2nd half of the season so we will see how they play when inevitably they will have more injuries and guys start getting tired.

Also we will see how they deal with their first loss. We have still to see how the packers will deal with it too.

10. Bogart

Bogart Duke Mantee

Ratings:
    +871
    Cutler wasn't the only problem last night. He actually went a game with good numbers for putting the ball in the air 38 times, and zero interceptions. It was one of his rare OK games. That whole team is a mess. instead of going for Roy Williams and Marion Barber, they should have worked on their O-Line, and I don't know what's wrong with their defense. The age is starting to really show. They won't make it far....

11. Southpaw

Southpaw Endorphin Junkie

Ratings:
    +422
    Considering the teams they've been playing and the stylistic match-ups, I can't say I'm too surprised they haven't lost yet. The Vikings game was the only shocker. If they had kept giving the ball to Peterson they could have won.

The Bears aren't the monsters of the midway anymore. Their defense is very vanilla and their offense is pathetic, so I wasn't surprised that the Lions beat them last night.

If the Lions are going to lose anywhere I think it will be on the road. Saints and Raiders will probably be their toughest match-ups....along with us

12. PackersFanfromCali80

PackersFanfromCali80 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +86
    The 49ers are no slouch either. It will be interesting to see how Alex Smith handles an environment like Ford Field. The Lions have trailed in at the half in many of their games. That's not a good sign against a team like the Saints who will look to bury them. Stafford looks for Johnson just about every throwing play...if you force him to throw short passes to Pettigrew or even Young...you can cut the head off the snake.

13. lambeaulambo

lambeaulambo Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +206
    I overheard the fans in Det on monday night chanting MVP when Stafford was on the podium, and I thought "Wow, aren't these people watching Rodgers?" Blasphemy I tell you! LOL