Link to Walker saying he'll be cancer

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
good one, cheesey...i mean chamuko...wow...that freaked me out, that was totally a cheesey-style joke.

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
tromadz said:
good one, cheesey...i mean chamuko...wow...that freaked me out, that was totally a cheesey-style joke.

I guess Chamuko should take that as QUITE a compliment, to be compared to the one, the only.......CHEESEY!!!LOLOL!!! :lol:

DePack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
WOW...the "Stepdad" has alot to say. Doesn't seem to know when to shut up. Jimmy Carter had Billy. JFK had Teddy. This dude isn't making things any better for Javon. And why TT would even talk to this guy is beyond me.

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
They said in the paper that his step daddy was there when walker talked with TT.
As far as stupid.........looks like it doesn't HAVE to be inherited.......it can be LEARNED. And step daddy taught him well.

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
his step daddy is the puppetmaster

making javon act like an idiot

it all makes sense now

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The sad part is......he's not MAKING walker be an idiot, walker is doing that on his own by NOT being a man and honoring his contract. I wrongfully blamed Rosenhaus last year, now it's obvious it's been walker who's the putz all along. In the end, HE alone is responsible for his actions. I blame him.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts